Print

Author Topic: M&L: SS - Unused Data & Cameo Sprites FOUND!  (Read 4971 times)

« on: November 10, 2009, 09:21:42 PM »
DANG.  This laid around stored deep in M&L: SS's data until now?  And the guy who found it, Salanewt, and charleysdrpepper are working on a SS editor?  Stinkin' YES.

Watch his other videos for more schweetness.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 09:52:15 PM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2009, 10:59:46 PM »
My mind is blown.

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2009, 10:05:55 PM »
Oh wow, this is awesome.

Olimar drinks through his helmet hahaha...
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2009, 10:25:11 PM »
As does Samus.  At any rate, Salanewt stated that he plans to rip these custom sprites.

Interestingly enough, he hasn't found sprites for the scrapped "UV Lamp" and "Energy Tank" yet...
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2009, 08:29:00 AM »
Yay!

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2009, 09:09:02 AM »
I forgot about this topic, or I would have posted that.  Thank you, sadib100.  Apparently he's working on a second sheet, but it's mainly of scrapped enemies, most of which are just Goomba recolors.

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2009, 01:46:22 PM »
Olimar and Excite Biker don't look like they were finished... maybe the idea was scrapped around that time.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2009, 03:31:42 PM »
Nice to see some actual sprites exist of this old feature. I already read the text on TMK but I figured they never actually got around to making character models for them.

They look pretty good in this art style too.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2009, 05:05:57 PM »
Wario's sprite is quite humorous.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print