Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Galaxy - Collecting 100 Coins in the Rolling Gizmo Galaxy  (Read 3510 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: November 03, 2009, 06:30:49 PM »
Hey everyone! This is a video of me collecting 100 coins in the Rolling Gizmo Galaxy in less than 3 1/2 minutes. Using clever tactics, I manage to collect 100 coins in 1 minute and 59 seconds. I hope you all enjoy it, and be sure to thank jdaster64 for the request!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cU_6LPBIDQI&fmt=18

Total Play Time: 2:11 (2 minutes, 11 seconds)

Also be sure to check out my profile for more cool videos!

I'm sorry, but I will have to hold off on requests until January.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 12:18:06 PM by Kimimaru »
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2009, 07:35:18 PM »
Good Lawds! How many attempts did that require?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2009, 07:47:44 PM »
I think that one was around my 12th try.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2009, 06:55:49 AM »
I don't mean to complain, but you forgot the link. I know it's in the other topic too.. :)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2009, 12:18:26 PM »
Sorry about that. Sometimes I get carried away.

Print