Print

Author Topic: Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga+ (hack)  (Read 5812 times)

« on: July 27, 2011, 06:41:33 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xaCk8XFTNM

Just finished this a few days ago; basically I gave everything (even remotely) related to stats an overhaul; this means completely redone items, badges, gear, Bros.' and enemies' stats, item rewards, shops, STACHE discounts, etc., etc.  There's a link to the .ips file in the video's description.  Check out the Yoshi's Lighthouse forums for more information on the Superstar Saga editor and various other hacking miscellanea.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 07:45:39 PM »
This looks pretty cool! Are these the only changes?
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 10:16:36 PM »
Pretty much everything is shown in the video; like I said, the bulk of the changes are in the equipment and enemy stats.  However, I did change the colors of ? blocks; item blocks are red, coin blocks are yellow, and (visible) bean blocks are green.  Also, a formerly unused BGM track plays in (non-destroyed) shops, the Game Arcade, and the Pipe House; I should probably mention that in the video.
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

Print