Print

Author Topic: we need a forum theme song  (Read 6517 times)

« on: June 25, 2005, 07:37:09 PM »
we could use a theme song if we do we post ideas here mine are...
super sonic's theme
u cant touch this
party time (up in here)
fight for your right to party

YOSHIS RULE
OH SNAP, It's White Arrow!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2005, 08:43:58 PM »
No, we really don't need one.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2005, 09:28:03 PM »
ok not need but it would be cool maybe we could make a music video

YOSHIS RULE

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2005, 09:32:48 PM »
Why?

I'm a-Luigi! Number-a one!

Edited by - PaperLuigi on 6/25/2005 9:17:49 PM
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2005, 09:35:06 PM »
Why do anything?  Fun, knowledge, self awareness, etc.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2005, 09:59:35 PM »
Me and my big... fingers.

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2005, 05:13:55 PM »
The Twilight Zone theme fits. Or the 60 Minutes theme.

"It's impossible this way!"
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2005, 05:39:34 PM »
If we could find someone who makes music videos we could make several with a bunch of forum members in them I could make sprites for them and send them to the person who makes the video and viola

YOSHIS RULE

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2005, 08:38:30 PM »
*Nominates Red's post for funniest post award*
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2005, 09:22:34 AM »
I was thinking the theme song should be a song from the Great American Songbook. Either that or a song simalar to what they play before they start the Standards By The Sea program. That song goes like this...

The Mario!
The Mario!
It's the new Mushroom Kingdom where you'll love good ol' Deezer and all his friends!
The Mario!
The Mario!
It's the new Mushroom Kingdom where you'll love good ol' Deezer and all of his friends!

I hope you appricate the song I wrote.

"I could never get the hang of Thursadys." Arthur Dent-The Hitchhiker''s Guide to the Galaxy

Edited by - Tingrio on 6/27/2005 8:24:24 AM
Werid Fortune Cookies- Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2005, 11:09:28 AM »
cool I'm Deezer and/or all of his friends

YOSHIS RULE

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2005, 10:38:26 PM »
Hey, hey, hey!  It's TMK!  Rambling about Mario each and every single day!  You know you wanna come here and you'll really wanna stay, cause' when you get a taste you just can't get away!

(switch to rap) Meet the kewl dude Lizard who's hair is red, and the Mushroom King, Deeza, who will feed you bread! Sapphira's hot like fire-a and loves to XD and the fun guy, David, is in the big city!  And then there's JJ who sure ain't gay-gay, and the weird son, Chup, will really make your day-day!!

This has to be one of the dumbest things I ever said here.  But I had fun doing it!  I just wish I had more time to finish my song.  Maybe some day.  Somewhere.  Over the rainbow.

If this post is edited, as it probably is, you may be wondering why.  Well let me tell you.  Each of YR’s posts are carefully revised and polished over and over to give you, the reader, the most enjoyable and entertaining material possible.  With his posts you have his own personal guarantee that they are of high quality, contain well-thought out wording, and most likely have a bit of humorous content to keep you interested.  That, my friend, is the Yoshisaurus difference.
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2005, 08:30:17 AM »
The theme song should be "Video Killed the Radio Star".

“I’m afraid to dukar tomorrow.
It’s just going to be a burger.” - LD

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2005, 02:12:17 PM »
How about "Fanfare for the Common Man?"
Or maybe a music video set to "Can't Touch This" with Mario running from a giant cellphone.
Now with more mink!

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2005, 06:17:07 AM »
Yoshisaurus Rex's song cracked me up. :D

"My spirit burns like the sun and I shall dry you like a prune."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #15 on: July 04, 2005, 11:31:47 AM »
Yep, "Fanfare for the Common Man" is another good one. :D

“I’m afraid to dukar tomorrow.
It’s just going to be a burger.” - LD

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2005, 11:31:13 AM »
How about Do The Mario as our forums theme song.
Loyal nintendo fan since 1991! WTMK Is the best radio station EVER! Super Mario will never die!!!!!!

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2005, 07:44:29 PM »
If there was a theme song for this site from a certain game, people will soon be ranting that they think the song should be changed to something else.

Why doesnt Peach ever kiss Mario on the lips, you ask?!? Because of that mustache!! I'm tellin you, Its gotta go.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2005, 10:15:03 PM »
Um, we don't need a theme song for a Mario forum. That's like having a theme song for going to school every single day which would be stupid... hmm, the Laws of Syllogism.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2005, 08:44:04 AM »
Oh, I have a theme song for everything:

Using the microwave:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...*whistle* ... dum de dum... *ding* Ah! It's done!

Getting the mail:
*whistle* Hmmmm...bills, bills, you just won a million dollars, bills...Oh, cool, the new issue of PSM!

Sitting around:

Going to sleep:
[whole thing censored]

TMK Song:
NEEEEERWROOOW WEEEREERE WHHHAAAAAREEEENEER WROWNEERBAHBAH WAAAAIGH!!! (electric guitar?)

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)

~See post below... ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 9/21/2005 8:35:40 PM
every

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2005, 09:37:06 PM »
Okay, Glorb, ENOUGH.
I (and many of the admins/mods) are SICK of your behavior. Shape up or face wrath. There was absolutely no reason at ALL to swear like that (yes, one-letter asterisks count) Granted, you have other offenses other than swearing, but you've nearly pushed my last button.

If I see ONE more offense from you, you will be banned. Don't make me (or anyone else) do this.

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2005, 10:23:22 PM »
The last lock on the Ark has been broken...

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2005, 09:58:07 PM »
I have returned here!  Yay?  If we had a theme song we should put it in WTMK or somewhere on the site to download it.  I don't know if anywhere else could work to well.  Take this scenario for example...

Mario fan: Hey, what's TMK?  That sounds like a neat place to check out!  I'll just got to their website and... *click*

Welcome to TMK!  Please wait while we load out theme song!

Mario fan: WTP?  Theme song?  What kind of website has a theme song?  I don't want to wait for that!  How stupid is this? *goes to another Mario site that is not as good and forever misses out on this awesome site*

I have a somewhat similar idea about this that might work better.  Maybe we could make our own language using small pictures of mario items and faces, or other related stuff.  But it should stay in certain places or people will get annoyed.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 9/23/2005 10:23:42 PM

Print