Print

Author Topic: I apologize  (Read 6530 times)

« on: July 31, 2005, 11:34:03 PM »
I know that I have been a jerk for the last day, so I apologize for my censored curses, constantly saying negative, flooding, and that's it.

Markio- you constantly saying negative was wrong in my topics made me realize that I was the jerk.

Black Mage- I hope you can forgive me for how much I did. I'm only 12 so I have a temper problem. I forgive you for all the stuff you said about my topic.

I need time to cool down and i'll probably come back when superMASIAH comes back.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2005, 11:47:50 PM »
 Well, I can see where you might get angry from  some of my responses. However, when I express my distaste for one of your threads, I'm not doing it to insult you. So try not to take it that way; it's nothing personal.

I wouldn't say you were acting like a jerk, so don't worry about it. No hard feelings. Just try not to let what people say, especially on an internet forum, get to you. I'm sure you'll encounter much worse in your time online.

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 09:00:24 PM »
Words of wisdom if I've ever heard any.

I've been insulted pretty badly on the internet before (I'm not talking about this board), and perhaps I shouldn't be letting it get to me either (though it was pretty awful stuff 0_o).

Ever notice how the name "Playstation" sounds more kiddy than "Gamecube" or "Nintendo 64"?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2005, 03:27:29 PM »
"I'm only 12 so I have a temper problem.'

I see not how being 12 gives you a temper problem. I'm 15 and I have a bike is basically an equal statement.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 04:07:38 PM »
(Oh shoot, now I'm responsible for something!)  Listen, I searched back a few of your threads and didn't find me saying "negative was wrong"; I didn't find you being a jerk either.  I don't think you're a jerk.  If you were a jerk, you would know that we would be annoyed by your posts, and you would post to intentionally make us mad.  A jerk is someone who knows they're doing the wrong thing while they're doing it, and do it anyway.  You know not but know you know not, so you're not a fool, you're just simple.  We need to teach you!  OK, that might sound weird, it's an old Arabian Proverb I heard on another site.

I wasn't aware that my opinion mattered.  If I ever make you feel bad, I'm really sorry.  I don't intend to do that to anyone, unless I say something like, "I don't like you" or "Go away".

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2005, 08:45:20 PM »
Trainman, I hope your simile infers that it's unrelated.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2005, 08:36:38 PM »
If anything, I'd say a metaphor.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2005, 10:58:14 PM »
I really like how the new faces [relatively] are reading every single post of older threads leading themselves to think that they "know" everyone here and how they think they can post whatever because it'd be "cool with the regulars...they know me, G."

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2005, 05:48:25 PM »
Does anyone find me a jerk? If so, don't tell me. Or do. Whatever.

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2005, 08:41:51 AM »
I revived this thread because I want to post another apology.

Mr. Wiggles: For making you mad for saying I hate SM64 for a stupid reason.

Watoad: for flaming.

No hard feelings all right?
I promise from now on I will think before I post.

Nintendo,Mario,and Bomberman pwns. Sony,Microsoft,and Halo are n00bs.

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2005, 08:54:21 AM »
Bumping your thread isn't very smart either.

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2005, 10:01:04 PM »
I think I need to apologise too.  I'm sorry for saying and doing stupid things in the past and bugging people.  Especially in Two Stupid Questions which I never want to think about.  Hopefully I'll learn from this.  No one is perfect but we can all try harder.

There.  Hope that didn't waste time.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2005, 10:09:51 PM »
Aarom11 is a good member.

I've never seen YR misbehave on here...

_______
j00r 73h r0x0r, d00d!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #13 on: October 07, 2005, 01:20:12 PM »
I want to post another apology. (AGAIN) To the people who were annoyed by my constant topics.

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

« Reply #14 on: October 07, 2005, 01:23:04 PM »
I dare you to apologize for your constant apologizing.

Lizards in zoos are really dudes - dudes using disguises everyday.

« Reply #15 on: October 07, 2005, 01:28:13 PM »
Yo' Im new and:

Im tha Waddle Dee-Sta!
Im tha Waddle Dee-Sta!

« Reply #16 on: October 07, 2005, 01:34:11 PM »
It's just that I wwant to fit in and people make mistakes, right? So I understand why most of you were complaining about me. But that's the thing. Fights aren't a new thing in the forums and arguments happen. Through all of this, we gain life experiences and start to be friends. I've been here for a year, and I can see that I changed a little in a way and a lot in a way. The thing is, I want you all to be happy and me posting what I want to do isn't enough. I have to do it for real or else I'll never learn to stop. So from now on, You'll be looking at the new Aarom11.

Naruto, Code:Lyoko, Zatch Bell, Bomberman, and Mario Pwns.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2005, 08:33:27 PM »
This is a rather odd topic to announce being new in.

It''s in a better place, Strong Bad. Or rather, it''s in the same place but now it''s got a big hole through it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2005, 10:15:18 PM »
Odd, I don't remember you being here for a year.

Unless you're also counting the time when you actually weren't a member of the forum.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2005, 10:26:42 PM »
I liked Aarom11's last post, but not because of the promise; rather, the way he said it.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2005, 01:14:05 PM »
I'm just happy you're not Killa of PS2 or any of those other nintendo haters. Why the heck do they come here anyway? I know, I know, I AM reviving an old discussion but you seem like a nice guy, you just post a bit too much threads. And yes, I know Killa of PS2. I've been reading this board for awhile now, ever since Killa of PS2 apeared!!

I''''m not always who I am but I am what I say I am!
Most Wishy-Washy

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2005, 01:24:30 PM »
So, you read the board, but don't post much, eh?

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,
What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2005, 01:48:29 PM »
Hey, that's what I used to do. It's not that crazy. Is it?

Edited by - Suffix on 10/12/2005 3:17:08 PM

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2005, 01:52:28 PM »
I never said it was crazy, did I?

Johnny thought he was a chemist, but dosen''t any more,
What he thought was H2O was H2SO4!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print