Print

Author Topic: Things That Made You Poop A Little.  (Read 133798 times)

« Reply #435 on: March 28, 2011, 10:41:53 PM »
GoWII in development originally had a large portion taking place in Atlantis with the Kraken harassing you throughout, culminating in a final battle with it. All the Atlantis stuff was cut, though, but they still used the boss. Atlantis later showed up in GoW:GoS.

But why is that your poop moment instead of the Colossus?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #436 on: March 29, 2011, 09:51:04 AM »
Oh, that was harrowing as well, I suppose. But actually, now that you remind me, the Rock Minotaurs caught me seriously off-guard more than once.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #437 on: April 08, 2011, 08:47:52 AM »
This.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX4tRgKFdbw" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX4tRgKFdbw</a>
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #438 on: April 08, 2011, 09:50:35 AM »
Every single God[darn]ed appearance of Reapers in The 3rd Birthday.

For those who haven't played (read: everyone on this forum except me): imagine a Big Daddy, but faster, able to teleport and erect impassable walls, and indestructible except in very special cases.

I'm on my third playthrough and these things still scare the crap out of me.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #439 on: April 24, 2011, 08:44:54 PM »
Remember this? I can top it.

I'm currently playing a mission in DJ Max Portable 3 that requires me to play through two songs in the six-button mode (which uses Square, Triangle, Circle, and left, up, and right on the D-pad) and earn a 900 combo.

This shouldn't be too difficult because of how the combo system works, except that the other caveat for the mission is that the random mod is turned on, so I have to deal with whatever *******ization of the notechart the game throws at me.

This still would be easy, except that I'm playing six-button mode and it keeps giving me chords involving the left and right arrows, which are physically impossible to play.

I've taken to sitting on the toilet when attempting this mission.

« Reply #440 on: April 24, 2011, 08:58:43 PM »
Wouldn't square or triangle be your left/right button? I know that's how it works in the DDR games on PS2.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #441 on: April 24, 2011, 09:04:37 PM »
six-button mode
(which uses Square, Triangle, Circle, and left, up, and right on the D-pad)
It uses all of those at the same time. Some of the other games in the series have a five-button mode where Square and right have the same functionality, though.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #442 on: April 29, 2011, 06:03:07 PM »
Seeing that LD hasn't been on Steam in nearly a year.  Also, why hasn't Suffix, BP, Black Mage, or Chupperson responded to my friend requests?  Maybe I should make a Steam thread...
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #443 on: April 29, 2011, 06:24:52 PM »
The Gears of War 3 beta is currently live. Lizard Dude and I have been playing it, and I decided Gears 3 contains the most pants-pooping-est weapon ever.

It's called the Sawed-Off Shotgun, and here's why I soil my pants with each and every pull of the trigger (no, really):

It's a very powerful but very close range weapon. Anything within arm's reach is a guaranteed insta-kill, including multiple enemies at once. But anything farther than point-blank will miss. The reload time is the longest in the game, and each clip has only one bullet (you get 4 bullets, or shots, total). So basically, whenever you shoot, there are three outcomes:

1) You kill the guy (and possibly other guys) in a glorious burst of red gibblet explosion. This looks and feels a lot more awesome than the poop it causes in your pants.

2) You miss completely, meaning you instantly have to start dancing around trying to dodge / run away from the guy you failed to kill, while you wait for your gun to reload. Either he will own you instantly, or will take you down while you run away. In rare cases, you can escape narrowly. All cases are very scary and thrilling, thus, poop in the pants.

3) You and your enemy walk up to each other and kill each other with the Sawed-Off at the same time.

A final result can actually be a result of either of the first two options: you jam your gun on reload, which extends the reload process even longer. Death is inevitable, and you have to dance around even more. Quite scary.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 06:27:23 PM by bobman37 »

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #444 on: April 29, 2011, 11:53:39 PM »
Sorry L'son I just don't really use Steam

All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #445 on: April 30, 2011, 10:11:24 AM »
Whoops, sorry Luigison.

The last time I logged into Steam was to buy Turtlekid some game. Let me go do that now.

« Reply #446 on: May 01, 2011, 01:25:07 AM »
Maybe I should make a Steam thread...

This.

With regards to the topic, the Powerstation custom campaign for L4D1. For anyone who hasn't tried it, do so. Especially if massive hordes, multiple tanks, gas chambers, lasers and trap floors are your thing. Get together a few friends and laugh, cry and scream for an hour or two.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #447 on: May 04, 2011, 11:16:03 AM »
Remember how everyone complained about DJ Hero's exorbitant price tag?

I pooped when I saw the controller bundle for the first game at Wal-Mart for $30.

Then I bought it.

« Reply #448 on: May 09, 2011, 06:13:04 PM »
The first time I got through a battle in TWEWY.  Such an amazing game D:

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #449 on: June 03, 2011, 09:23:24 AM »
Discovering that the 3DS stylus telescopes.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Print