Print

Author Topic: Things That Made You Poop A Little.  (Read 133058 times)

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #450 on: June 03, 2011, 09:38:56 AM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #451 on: June 03, 2011, 05:04:41 PM »
Luigison wins the thread.

« Reply #452 on: June 03, 2011, 05:20:52 PM »
Didn't somebody already make an Ex-Lax joke in this thread?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #453 on: June 03, 2011, 05:32:41 PM »
Have you ever had ex-lax?  That stuff makes You Poop A LOT*.  And, my post was true.  It actually did make me Poop A Little.  No joke. 

I guess a picture of the half eaten half digested mouse my cat brought in to the house today would have been more appropriate for this thread, but it didn't make me poop at all. 

(At least the old phenolphthalein version of ex-lax did.  Maybe one day I'll share the story of what happened to a lab tech at a chemical plant I previously worked for.)
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #454 on: June 04, 2011, 05:35:53 PM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP0PQPWy09E

The guy playing Scoot probably pooped more than I did.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #455 on: June 08, 2011, 08:32:53 AM »
I ragepooped when, while playing BlazBlue, the CPU Tager (enormous, slow, [dukar]-tier grappler guy) slaughtered my Noel (tiny, lithe, God-tier rushdown girl) by spamming moves with 360 inputs.

He can also activate his Genesic Emerald Tager Buster (super with a 720 input) and King of Tager (instant-kill move with a 1080 input) instantly. >:|

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #456 on: July 02, 2011, 09:56:07 PM »
I just about dropped a brick in my drawers a few times during Eversion. How did I not know about this game until today?
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #457 on: July 03, 2011, 01:56:34 AM »
Lizard Dude and I were playing a game of Magic: The Gathering on Xbox Live Arcade. We were playing Archmage mode, wherein three people are teamed up against one mega-opponent boss who has special cards and powers.

Our AI teammate had been eliminated, so it was just myself and Lizard Dude waging war against the boss. Finally after some back and forth, we were in a position to win, and right before LD tapped all of his creatures to make the killing blow...

My Xbox turned itself off. Rebooted back to the startup screen and the dashboard. LD went on to win by himself.

« Reply #458 on: July 26, 2011, 02:54:47 AM »
I can only recall one actual poop-inducing gaming moment in my life.

2004, AUGUST. Summertime. The family and I had just arrived back from the swimmin' hole. My sister and I were very into Animal Crossing at the time. That evening my sister was playing, everything was perfectly fine. We recently had begun trying out the town traveling feature, in which two memory cards must be in your Gamecube at once, both having town data on them. However, there are apparently consequences if you, for some reason, turn off or reset the game while in the town you had traveled to.

In that session, she had traveled to our alternate town on our secondary memory card, and attempted to return to our original one. However, Porter was being a total jerk and refused to let her travel back for some odd reason. There was apparently some issue regarding the memory cards that was making it impossible to do so, I don't really know what happened. IT WAS AN ODD SITUATION TO BE IN. We couldn't travel back and therefore couldn't save and turn off the game, but we knew we weren't supposed to turn it off while in a different town. In the end we had no choice but to shut the game off.

The next morning, my sister had fired up the Gamecube and began to play Animal Crossing. Nothing seemed amiss until she attempted to load her character. She was informed by the loading screen villager that all items and bells on her would be taken from her, and that alone would be shocking enough, until the horrible moment her durpy character stepped out of the door of its house...

HER FACE WAS GONE!!!1!1 Scared the bajeebers out of me, I tell ya. I didn't play that game for a good three months or so. I recall having to poop after this experience.

Anywho, here's what it actually looks like for anyone who may be confused.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRr8QPPG40o" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRr8QPPG40o</a>

And so the moral of the story is, never buy off brand memory cards. The end. *closes book*
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 12:54:56 PM by Sapphira »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #459 on: July 26, 2011, 10:20:57 PM »
Um

Welcome back?
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #460 on: August 05, 2011, 09:11:01 PM »
I pooped this week when my friend named his baby after a Kingdom Hearts character.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #461 on: August 05, 2011, 10:20:38 PM »
What character might that be? I need to know this so I can determine how horrified to be.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #462 on: August 06, 2011, 02:56:45 AM »
goofy
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #463 on: August 06, 2011, 09:51:59 AM »
Did you at least try to convince him to name his baby Ulala or Kratos, LD?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #464 on: August 06, 2011, 10:42:44 AM »
Hey, Sora isn't that bad.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Print