Print

Author Topic: What New Brawl Things Do You Want?  (Read 58331 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2007, 12:54:37 AM »
Because he is a dumb tacked-on character with no purpose or role in any games.
That was a joke.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2007, 04:47:24 AM »
Once again, is all of this really necessary? Seriously. I don't see any problems with him wanting Waluigi in Brawl, or even liking Waluigi for that matter. Is his liking Waluigi honestly hindering anyone's enjoyment of video games/this forum/Brawl?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2007, 04:16:20 PM »
There isn't anything wrong with him. At all. But there are always going to be people who complain about his existence anyway.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 04:19:31 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2007, 04:47:09 PM »
Regards, Uncle Dolan

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 09:20:29 PM »
please talk about the star wars characters coming to brawl before i go mad
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 09:40:27 PM »
Um, what exactly is this you're talking about? There are no Star Wars characters coming to Brawl. Looks like you'll be going mad now.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 10:24:22 PM »
Please stop using nearly-illegible fonts before I go mad!
Yeah, erm, Star Wars characters totally do not belong in SSBB (even less than Waluigi does, to lift a bit of weight off of PL [though Waluigi doesn't have any moves]). They are movie characters. Cheer up though--at least you're not suggesting Goku and Naruto be in it!
Great stuff, Kojinka.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2007, 07:23:23 AM »
I think that Waluigi should be added to Brawl, nomatter what any body says.

I wonder what his Final Smash will be, mabe the vine attack from Mario Strikers Charged?

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 08:10:17 AM »
There isn't anything wrong with him. At all. But there are always going to be people who complain about his existence anyway.

He's a clone's clone, created by some guy from Camelot for a spin-off game. He's a Dick Dastardly rip-off. Unlike, say, Wario or Luigi, Hasn't added anything to the marioverse other than his cheap occupation of multiplayer games. He keeps on managing to find his way into every franchise as a player not allowing a more orginal, or worthy character to join. NO personality, and he sounds like a duck.

I could go on and on about this, but I'll say this: Why must Luigi have a equivalent of everything Mario has?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 02:00:10 PM »
I wonder what his Final Smash will be
You act as though he will actually be in the game or something ridiculous like that.
That was a joke.

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #25 on: November 16, 2007, 05:07:04 PM »
You act as though he will actually be in the game or something ridiculous like that.

He should be added he is an important character, just because you don't think that doesn't mean that he wont be added!

Know I know why your username is Chupperson Weird

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 05:19:15 PM »
Today while playing SSBM, I was thinking that some sort of grab/throw-enhancing item would be useful in Brawl. I don't have any particular ideas as to what it would be.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 05:31:26 PM »
Maybe some kind of pummeling machine that strapped on to the chest. When you grabbed someone, or maybe just got close to them, it rapidly punches them.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 05:54:42 PM »
Waluigi is perfect for what he is now: a partner for Wario in games like Mario Kart: Double Dash!! And a minor character in every Wario fanfic. His own game? He's not heroic or greedy enough to be motivated to have an adventure, and isn't evil enough to be a villain. He's just some rude guy.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #29 on: November 16, 2007, 06:01:51 PM »
He's a clone's clone, created by some guy from Camelot for a spin-off game. He's a Dick Dastardly rip-off. Unlike, say, Wario or Luigi, Hasn't added anything to the marioverse other than his cheap occupation of multiplayer games. He keeps on managing to find his way into every franchise as a player not allowing a more orginal, or worthy character to join. NO personality, and he sounds like a duck.

I could go on and on about this, but I'll say this: Why must Luigi have a equivalent of everything Mario has?

...Like I said, there will always be be people who will complain about his existence. There really isn't anything wrong with the things you said above, and the things that may be considered wrong don't really apply to him. Like, sounding like a duck? Dude, he doesn't sound like a duck. At all. He sounds like a skinny Wario. And he does have personality. Have you not seen the stuff he pulls in some of the games? If not, I seriously recommend playing Mario Strikers. All I said was I wanted him for Brawl, but apparently I can't even say that without having to explain myself.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print