Print

Author Topic: Nintendo Power VC Poll Results  (Read 56470 times)

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 11:14:49 AM »
BTW, apparently this is going to be a monthly thing for NP from now on, so keep voting. This time I voted for EarthBound, Mother, Plok, Mario RPG, and Banjo-Tooie. And I also told them this:

Quote from: CrossEyed7
Yeah, I'm another of those crazy EB fans that you guys are so used to by now. I shouldn't have to explain why this game deserves to be on the VC, I'll just say this: you've ESRB'd it, don't let us down now. How about a Mother's Day present? Please? I'll actually be away from my internet connection on Mother's Day, and throughout the summer, but if EB comes out, I will sneak my Wii into the library and use their internet to download it. Yeah, I'm that hardcore.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 11:53:10 AM »
Good luck with B-T...
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 12:56:51 PM »
BTW, apparently this is going to be a monthly thing for NP from now on, so keep voting.

I haven't got the new issue yet.  Are they still using vcpoll@futureus.com ?  Should we resubmit ones that already made the top five?

Now that PPL is coming out I guess I can remove TA from my list. 

Edit:  I'll vote for the following next time.

Duck Tales - NES
Megaman 2 - NES
Mario & Wario - Super Famicom w/ mouse
Kirby Super Star - SNES
Shadowgate - NES
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 01:26:50 PM by Luigison »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2008, 03:21:38 PM »
Here's the full scan:

Same address, and requesting games that already got in the top 5 should be fine. In fact, you should probably keep voting for some of the same ones to keep them in the top 5, so NoA knows it's not just a fluke.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2008, 09:32:06 PM »
I haven't got the new issue yet.  Are they still using vcpoll@futureus.com ?  Should we resubmit ones that already made the top five?

Now that PPL is coming out I guess I can remove TA from my list. 

Edit:  I'll vote for the following next time.

Duck Tales - NES
Megaman 2 - NES
Mario & Wario - Super Famicom w/ mouse
Kirby Super Star - SNES
Shadowgate - NES

I almost bought Duck Tales today but I didn't have enough money.
Ditto used Machop!

megamush

• Infinite member error
« Reply #35 on: May 05, 2008, 06:26:21 AM »
Turn off your swearword blocker--he's saying the actual thing.
how can you do that?
What ever you do don't press Ctrl-W

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2008, 06:30:34 AM »
Go to your Profile, click Look and Layout Preferences, and check the box that says "Leave words uncensored."

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2008, 11:19:16 AM »
I almost bought Duck Tales today but I didn't have enough money.

Is Duck Tales really that good?  In my experience, any games based on TV/Movies have stunk (especially Disney).  But I've never played it, so I could be wrong.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2008, 12:21:11 PM »
Duck Tales really is that good. Besides, how many other games (excluding the sequel) can you name that let you play as Scrooge McDuck?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2008, 12:26:31 PM »
None, I suppose... hmmm... I may have to buy it.

missingno

• ▄█ 'M ▓▒
« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2008, 03:52:00 PM »
Duck Tales really is that good. Besides, how many other games (excluding the sequel) can you name that let you play as Scrooge McDuck?

I never played it, but I heard loads of positive from it.
Ditto used Machop!

Br26

• Ping timeout
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2008, 10:15:33 PM »
Wily Wars?

They could just release all of the seven Mega Man games for Nintendo systems and would probably sell more instead of a compilation.
Im sorry mario, but our princess is in another castle! He He, just joking!

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2008, 06:33:33 AM »
Here's what I think would be awesome (i'm not sure if this is the appropriate place to mention something like this, but Br26 just made me think of it): Make it cost, like, $200, but release a game that is a compilation of Link to the Past and all the GB(C) Link games... in 3-D. I know this is massively impossible, but I can dream, right?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2008, 02:39:17 PM »
Sure you can.  But if it's massively impossible, why torture yourself with the idea?  But then again, they did remake Chain of Memories in 3D (for japan... *grumbles*).

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2008, 08:05:55 PM »
And Final Fantasy 3!
CURSE YOU... SOMEBODY!

Print