Print

Author Topic: Things That Made You Poop A Little.  (Read 133035 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #60 on: October 11, 2008, 05:21:39 PM »
I guess you could say RE4 is more sci-fi than most survival-horror games, what with the parasites and stuff. The plot is also way goofier than a lot of horror games, so I'm sure that says something.
every

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2008, 08:29:37 PM »
I believe Disaster: Day of Crisis Disaster Report was described by some as a realistic survival horror game.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #62 on: October 11, 2008, 08:49:59 PM »
Speaking of horror, I think Dead Space has resurfaced in my mind and probably has replaced Web of Shadows as my number one game that I want to get but not for certain will. I realized that the Spider-man game suffers from the collision problem of everything kind of being insubstantial and slide-throughy. That really bothers me. Plus the atmosphere (possibly my number one important thing behind gameplay) of Dead Space is total win. The game is rated M for Mature (for hardcore gamers such as myself) so only people over 17 look at stuff for it.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 08:57:00 PM by TEM »

« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2008, 09:12:51 PM »
I pooped a little today when I finally got through the solo section of Through the Fire and Flames. I guess all it took was 6 months of not having played Guitar Hero III.

« Reply #64 on: October 12, 2008, 12:25:40 PM »
Beating Master Hand and Crazy Hand on Super Smash Brothers Melee for the first time.

Also, the entire Meta Ridley Boss fight down the huge shaft in Metroid Prime 3. I still can't get that background music out of my head, even after all this time.
What is a mystery? Just go inside my head, and you'll find out.

Wiiario

• Has seen Kirby naked
« Reply #65 on: October 12, 2008, 06:59:13 PM »
Seeing Giga Bowser come to life for the first time. Absolutely poop worthy! Also when Mario got owned by a little kid. And about to strike that same little kid for making a comment about him. That was priceless. I could also say meeting Zant when you beat the Water Temple and struck Minda.
I really don't care much for logic.

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2008, 08:52:31 PM »
I couldn't even fathom what I would do if this happened to me

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #67 on: October 12, 2008, 11:35:35 PM »
I couldn't even fathom what I would do if this happened to me
Mention and discuss things that made you drop your jaw, gasp or poop your pants in a videogame.
things that made you drop your jaw, gasp or poop your pants in a videogame.
in a videogame.
a videogame.
videogame
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 11:37:36 PM by MaxVance »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2008, 01:32:07 AM »
My Excuse: Youtube is the Video, Jenga is the game.

Alternative: I forgot. I don't remember a time I've ever got so immersed into a game where I "pooped a little".

Does farting count as pooping a little?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2008, 07:13:26 AM »
I thought MaxVance was trying to point out that videogame is actually supposed to be written "video game". That Jenga video was awesome so it's fine with me. Just don't start telling lame stories about something a family member did or some such that's boring to everyone that isn't you (universal you).

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2008, 07:16:55 AM »
Also when Mario got owned by a little kid. And about to strike that same little kid for making a comment about him. That was priceless.
When, again?
I could also say meeting Zant when you beat the Water Temple and struck Minda.
As for me, maybe not that particular moment, but that reminds me... Midna at the end of the game. I mean, I kind of knew about it before, but... yow.

« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2008, 10:55:07 AM »
Seeing "Secret of Mana" released for the Virtual Console in America today. Finally.
You didn't say wot wot.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2008, 08:09:12 AM »
SUPER SMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH BROOOTHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRS
Regards, Uncle Dolan

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #73 on: October 16, 2008, 03:22:08 PM »
Seeing "Secret of Mana" released for the Virtual Console in America today. Finally.
Wait, now, what the heck are you talking abo--*checks Wikipedia* ....Whoa! Where was I when the overexuberant press release for this came out?! *Tentatively scratches it off birthday list*

« Reply #74 on: October 18, 2008, 12:15:29 PM »

Print