Print

Author Topic: What's on your Paste?  (Read 549227 times)

« Reply #1830 on: June 26, 2013, 09:54:59 PM »
[The rest was too obscene to post.]

YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #1831 on: June 28, 2013, 07:56:35 PM »
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #1832 on: July 05, 2013, 06:11:44 PM »
[8:11:06 PM] Moi: Say, do you still have that .gif of a giant penis ramming into Homer Simpson?

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #1833 on: July 05, 2013, 11:25:04 PM »
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #1834 on: July 05, 2013, 11:25:49 PM »

« Reply #1836 on: July 16, 2013, 01:36:43 PM »
People are still arguing about this?

Toad is my favorite Mario character (after Mario of course). Arguments against his inclusion in the SSB series have been just stupid.

"he has no moves"

Before the first SSB, Captain Falcon would've just driven around in his car. If they can give some racer moves, they can give Toad moves.

"he's too generic"

All the Pokémon say 'Hi!', as does Yoshi.

But why stop there..!

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Wario, Captain Falcon, Link, Zelda, Ganondorf, the Ice Climbers, Marth, Roy, Ike, Ness, Lucas,  Pokémon Trainer, Samus, and Pit are all human. Humans are far too generic for a fighting game so they're out.

Fox, Falco, Wolf, Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong and Sonic can all be replaced by a fox, falcon, wolf, gorilla, monkey and hedgehog in their respective clothing, so they're out.

Bowser and King Dedede are both villains, and villains are far too generic for a fighting game. King Dedede could also fall into the animal category above, since he's a king penguin..

Toon Link and MetaKnight both use swords as their method of attack, so they're both out.

Kirby and Olimar are both extremely short characters. Extremely short characters are far too generic so they're out.

ROB is robot.. I don't have an argument for him. There were many ROBs in <I>Brawl</I>.. I just didn't particularly like playing as him.. moving on

Mr G&W is a conglomeration of all things Game & Watch.. I don't have an argument for him either..

If the Mario series gets one more rep in SSB4, Toad more than deserves it. I don't get why people hate him.

(my argument against the arguments people on Gamefaqs have against Toad in SSB)
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #1837 on: July 24, 2013, 04:27:11 AM »
Pit is most certainly not human, and we have the animal category because they're the only fox, falcon, wolf, gorilla, monkey and hedgehog in their respective clothing. I'm too tired to argue anymore. Toad would be cool in SSB4, but it's really just because Lucas and Ness are in the series.
read jitsu wa watashi wa

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #1839 on: July 24, 2013, 02:55:32 PM »

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1841 on: July 25, 2013, 02:15:56 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #1842 on: July 25, 2013, 06:26:01 PM »

« Reply #1843 on: July 26, 2013, 05:21:12 PM »
 an "eminent physicist, polyglot classicist, prize-winning botanist, hard-biting satirist, talented pianist, good dentist too".

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1844 on: July 26, 2013, 05:24:02 PM »
‘What does this character bring to Smash Bros. that other characters don’t?’
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Print