Print

Author Topic: Confess!  (Read 142667 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #330 on: June 30, 2010, 05:04:47 PM »
I don't know, I just figure that, after a couple months, you might as well leave the old post be and clarify whatever it is that needs clarifying in a new post.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #331 on: June 30, 2010, 05:28:14 PM »
I don't disagree with you, but I don't see the point of calling someone else out on it when it doesn't affect anything.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #332 on: June 30, 2010, 06:28:14 PM »
I suppose so. I just don't think I've ever seen anyone do that before.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #333 on: August 08, 2010, 05:19:14 PM »
I somehow managed to think The Killers was a band that started in the 70s.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #334 on: August 08, 2010, 06:39:49 PM »
Just a thought: Regardless of what happened, is it really appropriate to edit a post this late after its original publication?

I didn't imagine anyone would really say anything about me editing it, man. It was some pretty depressing stuff. I was feeling pretty crappy and that post doesn't reflect how I am and have been for the past several months now, so, no need to have people reading super old news about myself and getting the wrong idea about me, I figured.

EDIT: what I mean by that is I didn't want anyone to think I was some crazily depressed dude or something. Half the stuff I probably didn't mean and it was just angry BS, really. So, yeah. Since I remembered the post, I figured I'd nix it. That's the first time I've ever edited a post way after the fact like that.

I love it when brand new members come into existing discussions and say stuff like that, it's cute.

I love it when old trolls come into existing discussions and retardedly call new board members out like that. It's cute.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 06:44:50 PM by Trainman »
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #335 on: August 08, 2010, 07:53:20 PM »
Come on man, you're going to call him out on a post he made two months ago?
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #336 on: August 09, 2010, 09:00:46 AM »
Alright alright, enough with the pointless arguing.

« Reply #337 on: August 09, 2010, 01:11:26 PM »
Spoiler alert: Every single thread is pointless arguing.

« Reply #338 on: August 29, 2010, 12:42:39 PM »
Last night I got drunk and (barely) high for the first time. To be specific, I had seven or eight beers, three shots of Captain Morgan, a swig of Jack Daniels, and a couple drags of pot.

Being intoxicated is overrated. Alcohol of any sort tastes terrible, with special mention going out to whiskey, whose taste is reminiscent of raw medicine. I managed not to throw up, but having several litres of fluid sloshing around in my stomach alongside three half-digested pizza slices was no less uncomfortable. Three of the six guys there puked; one did so in his sleep. All I managed to accomplish while drunk was stumble about, exclaim profanities, giggle hysterically at things which weren't actually funny, and have difficulty focusing long enough to mentally process anything. As a momento of the experience, I wrote down a nonsensical phrase which one guy had been yelling repeatedly: "Did you know that Sinbad from Disney is trying to lock us?" Since even my writing was slurred by that point, the sentence was recorded as, "Did you know that Disbad from Sidney is trying to lock us?" 'Twas not my finest hour.

Apparently, I didn't inhale enough dope-smoke for its effects to take precedence over the booze. Meh.

I fell asleep on a couch at 2:30 AM, got up at 8:00, helped clear about 70 beer bottles from the host's house, got dropped off at a church, said goodbye to some friends who I'll probably never see again, and lied to my mom about there being alcohol or drugs there.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #339 on: August 29, 2010, 01:26:49 PM »
I too am no longer a member of the optimist club.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #340 on: August 29, 2010, 06:53:36 PM »
On the plus side, I can now honestly say that I don't enjoy drinking, should another opportunity to do so arise.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #341 on: August 30, 2010, 04:24:41 PM »
It is all overrated.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #342 on: August 31, 2010, 01:49:58 PM »
"It"?

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #343 on: August 31, 2010, 02:07:57 PM »
Endangering your health for fun.

« Reply #344 on: September 02, 2010, 05:55:21 PM »
I confess..................................................... That Weegee is a load of bull crap.
This bridge - extends from Nebraska to CANADA!

Print