Print

Author Topic: Confess!  (Read 142914 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #360 on: September 06, 2010, 10:50:55 PM »
Man, there are currently a total of ( 1 ) girls that can talk me into doing stuff. You just do things for random girls and just can't resist or what?
That was a joke.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #361 on: September 07, 2010, 06:00:29 AM »
I dunno, maybe it was less her and more everyone else who pestered me to do it.  But she was one of two people who actually stayed on my case about it until I agreed.  And good gravy, those eyes...
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #362 on: September 07, 2010, 10:52:30 AM »
Go for it man.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #363 on: September 07, 2010, 03:47:46 PM »
If only.  This all went down at camp, where I see her and other people... once a year.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #364 on: September 07, 2010, 04:49:32 PM »
Try para-sailing.  I'm a little frightened of heights too, but I found para-sailing to be very enjoyable and relaxing.  It wasn't at all the fearful rush I'd expected. 

There are currently a total of ( 3 ) girls that can talk me into doing stuff.  My daughter, my wife, and my mother. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #365 on: November 07, 2010, 01:24:36 AM »
I can't find anything I really dislike about any of Justin Bieber's songs that I've listened to. Actually, I might kind of like them. In fact, yeah, I think I do.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #366 on: November 07, 2010, 08:23:26 AM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #367 on: November 16, 2010, 11:56:16 AM »
A few things:

--I still can't really grow facial hair.
--Maybe it's because I played Wii Edition, but I honestly didn't like Resident Evil 4 that much.
--Power Girl has usurped Ivy in the Harem.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #368 on: November 16, 2010, 05:36:26 PM »
I can only grow substantial amounts of facial hair under my chin and between my eyebrows.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #369 on: November 21, 2010, 06:59:57 PM »
I can grow a full beard in three days.  A students once told me I was the only person he knew that could have a five-o'clock shadow at ten in the morning.   

I have one hair between my eyebrows that very course (like my beard) and can get very long if I don't cut/pluck it.

« Reply #370 on: November 22, 2010, 01:14:20 AM »
I don't think I can tell the difference of when I'm simply exhausted or sick anymore. That scares me because I'm definitely sure my diet these last 2 months has been pretty uneven compared to my first 2 years away from home.

Also, this waifu stuff is starting to affect me more than I'd like.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #371 on: November 22, 2010, 01:20:55 AM »
"Waifu stuff"? Are you still referring to your Harem, or...?

I can grow a full beard in three days.

Lucky *******. I'd give my left leg for a set of friendly mutton chops.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #372 on: November 22, 2010, 01:51:09 AM »
Mutton chops are sweet, but it seems everyone around me hates my facial hair. Have no clue why, since beards are the ultimate sign of manliness to me.

As for your question, it has to do with that somewhat. It has more to do with how reluctant I've become to let certain stories get closure I guess. I hate that feeling since it always pops up during my Fire Emblem playthroughs, even for games I've already beaten multiple times.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #373 on: November 24, 2010, 02:23:33 PM »
Luigison has the same beard growth rate as me, except I take around four days or so. My mom hates my facial hair, and my friend and my cousin envy it.

Lately I've been shaving my beard though. The ladies seem to like my face better that way.

*waits for CaptainJim to show up and make some sort of joke about me hitting on girls again*

« Reply #374 on: November 25, 2010, 03:21:51 PM »
I still don't understand why you guys are shaving, come on, it's November.

Print