Print

Author Topic: Confess!  (Read 141790 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2009, 07:32:21 AM »
I don't think I've ever necessarily needed to shave. I mean, I've shaved, but it wasn't like I had a noticeable beard. I'm fairly cool with that, though, because I've heard that hair 'n such is a sign of the end of physical maturation.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

coolkid

• Totally Not Banned
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2009, 11:23:34 AM »
Your signature has just gained a new dimension of truth, Brian.

Anyways, I can't ride a bike, tie my own shoelaces, swim, whistle, snap my fingers, or play a single musical instrument. I've never had a job, considered getting a driver's license, been kissed by a girl, or been invited to an actual party. Top that.

I just learned how to ride a bike and tie my shoes, but the rest apply to me. 'Cept the instrument thing. I used to be a fluent drummer and I'm slowly learning how to play the piano,
Kick! Punch! It's all in the mind!

« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2009, 12:48:26 PM »
never even gone near alcohol

I've ingested alcohol four times in my life, two of which were accidental. A note for future parents: Don't pour your wine into a plastic cup if all the glasses are in the washer and not expect your kid to mistake it for grape juice.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2009, 12:50:31 PM »
Also regarding instruments, I sort of hate that my learning the piano seems to have come to a standstill recently.  I don't feel like I'm getting anywhere with it; if anything, I was a little bit better at it a few months ago than I am now.

I've ingested alcohol four times in my life, two of which were accidental. A note for future parents: Don't pour your wine into a plastic cup if all the glasses are in the washer and not expect your kid to mistake it for grape juice.

Not unless you're taking communion, anyway.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2009, 01:33:25 PM »
Ah, no, wait...
Looking through a person's history searching for a comment made three years ago: not creepy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2009, 04:52:05 PM »
There's a Markio thread from a few years ago that you would benefit from reading.

In case anyone was wondering...

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #81 on: December 21, 2009, 11:03:25 PM »
Thanks--though, prior to your posting that, I found/read it myself (and re-discovered the origin of Advice Dog in the process!) Also, on a semi-topical note, I had to drudge through lots of archived threads to find it, and I must confess that... this forum actually seems more "intelligent" than it used to be. Quality over quantity?

And PL, that statement hopefully indirectly answers your, er, statement.

« Reply #82 on: December 21, 2009, 11:12:52 PM »
The average age is a lot higher, but the average maturity is a lot lower.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #83 on: December 22, 2009, 10:19:00 AM »
I once flushed my cousin's goldfish down the toilet in revenge for something he did when we were both little and still haven't told him. I also forget what he did to deserve it.

I can't really have a girlfriend for any decent amount of time before the relationship goes sour. Right around the time when the novelty of oh-my-gawd-i-love-this-person turns into a genuine relationship for everyone else, is when I end up breaking up with the girl or vice-versa.

I read video game news religiously even though I currently own no current-gen consoles and won't end up playing 98% of the games I read about.

I can barely fight. I mean, I'm not weak, but I lose most physical confrontations since I just sort of go in wildly swinging and then yeah.

I have a permit but no license. I'm also too scared to actually drive outside of any instructional situation.

I almost never text people back or return emails, and don't like talking over the phone very much. The only time I'm ever comfortable to talking to someone is face-to-face.

I'm starting to like Lil Wayne.
every

« Reply #84 on: December 22, 2009, 01:13:02 PM »
The only time I'm ever comfortable to talking to someone is face-to-face.

Me too. That's part of the reason I hate talking on the phone. You never know what they're doing on the other end.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2009, 04:25:14 PM »
this forum actually seems more "intelligent" than it used to be.

May the better member win.

Me too. That's part of the reason I hate talking on the phone. You never know what they're doing on the other end.

To be honest, you do have a pretty sexy voice.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2009, 04:31:48 PM »
I keep trying to spin this into some sort of joke about girls, but it's not worth the trouble.

Confession: I don't really like Zack & Wiki.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #87 on: December 22, 2009, 04:36:07 PM »

I knew you were going to say something like that.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #88 on: December 22, 2009, 04:44:13 PM »

Haha! Wow. Should have expected something like that.

Why thank you! XD
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #89 on: December 22, 2009, 06:49:56 PM »
This forum seems to have quite a few issues/problems.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print