Print

Author Topic: It's the 3DS!  (Read 50670 times)

« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2011, 08:00:33 PM »
Seeing as the AC adapter can be plugged directly into the 3DS, what's the point of using the charging cradle?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #196 on: December 09, 2011, 01:23:36 AM »
Small convenience only. I do legitimately appreciate it though. When on the verge of sleep, merely placing the 3DS down onto the cradle next to my bed is much nicer than searching for the right cord (among the DS and PSP cords in the same spot) and concentrating enough to plug it in.

Is there a reason you haven't posted your friend code? I'd friend you.

« Reply #197 on: December 09, 2011, 07:03:31 PM »
No multiplayer games yet.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #198 on: December 10, 2011, 12:13:51 PM »
When the 3DS updates Nintendo Video does it delete the previous four videos?  Is it possible to get them back or to otherwise download and watch them in 3D on the 3DS?  I'd like to be able to show some of the old ones to my friend and family when I see them over the holidays.

Also, I think this would be cool in 3D on the 3DS's Nintendo Video channel:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMfSGt6rHos" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMfSGt6rHos</a>
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #199 on: December 16, 2011, 09:16:14 AM »
If you are a 3DS Ambassador (bought it before the price drop), go download your 10 free GBA games now!
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #200 on: December 16, 2011, 01:42:57 PM »
Good stuff. Unfortunately my brother brought the 3DS to his finals today and hasn't come home yet...

I really wish they'd actually go through with adding GBA games as a regular Virtual Console release. It also kinda bums me out that they're not utilizing its full potential like multiplayer. Granted, it would a more likely to happen if the GBA games weren't an Ambassador Program exclusive.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2012, 09:33:54 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo4xhtIWPdE" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo4xhtIWPdE</a>.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #202 on: August 19, 2012, 09:33:07 PM »
I bought my 3DS on July 27th, 2012. There have been about 576 hours since then.

Of those 576 hours,

about 144 were spent sleeping
about 102 were spent at work
about 22 were spent driving to and from work

for a total of 268 non-discretionary hours, leaving 308 discretionary hours.

According to my Activity Log, I have used my 3DS for a total of about 97 hours to date.

This accounts for approximately 31.5% of all discretionary hours since purchase (though this does include considerable amounts of multitasking, as well as the ~2.5 hours to transfer my DSiWare games and photos).

Nearly one-tenth of that time was spent playing Mario's Picross, which I just bought two days ago.

(Despite the biological imperative, I do not count eating as non-discretionary hours, as it would be possible to watch Netflix on my 3DS while eating.)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 09:36:04 PM by CrossEyed7 »
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #203 on: August 19, 2012, 10:28:29 PM »
I'm proud to say that I've never used StreetPass, SpotPass, SwapNote, or any other silliness of the sort.

>inb4 LD calls me a Neo-Luddite

« Reply #204 on: August 20, 2012, 12:12:41 AM »
My Activity Log wouldn't be accurate anyway. I'm almost ashamed to admit, but I've been changing the date a couple of times to get more Play Coins so I can finish the Find Mii quests.

I'm near the end of the second quest for the first time, but there are still multiple paths I can take..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Print