Print

Author Topic: God of what is this i dont even  (Read 2058 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« on: April 01, 2010, 04:57:36 AM »
www.sony.com/dineinhell.htm

Okay, I realize this is going to sound like an April Fool's joke, especially considering this news has not yet hit the bigtime. Hell, it might actually BE one, considering the date when it was revealed, and the fact that God of War III came out like, five minutes ago. Regardless, see the above page.

Yeah, that's right. God of War IV, or at least some form of spinoff, in modern day, apparently. It's high-budget looking enough to convince me it's legit, but then again I can't really say for sure. Regardless, mid-air battles between fighter jets and Griffons, the Chrysler Building erupting into a stream of lava, KING LEONIDAS commanding a squad of U.S. Army troops (!), and what looks a lot like president Barack Obama handing Kratos a rocket launcher (!!!) are all ingredients of a big giant awesome pie I intend to devour heartily upon its release. I'm also going to defend this stylistic choice no matter how much it ends up sucking.

Also, that old lady narrator's voice creeps me out to no end.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2010, 03:30:08 PM by Glorb »
every

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 09:17:10 AM »
That's so retarded why would they continue the series like that? In the middle of the video I knew it would be fake but I did expect a joke trailer or something so I kind of got fooled? that was so lame.

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 09:18:08 PM »
I think it's too early to make a judgment call. I'll wait for LD to play it before I decide to get a PS3.

Print