Print

Author Topic: My PlayStation1 broke... HOORAY!  (Read 1537 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: May 13, 2002, 10:31:05 AM »
My PlayStation1 broke... I AM SO GLAD! That thing was a waste of money to buy, and I am so glad that I broke it...er...that it broke on its own...

NOW I CAN BUY A GAMECUBE [or an Xbox ;)]...!
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2002, 05:25:54 PM »
Couldn't you have just sold it to get some money so you could afford a GameCube or a stupid X-Box?

I am SuperYoshi7176 SuperYoshi7175's evil clone!
Should I put something here?

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2002, 06:54:51 PM »
Errrr if you want, you can always try running it upside-down, ya see Sony made the original PS1's with inferior products to save money (true story, I read it in EGM) and so the thing that reads the CDs likely wore off. Running it upside-down causes the CD to be run on the other thing that reads the CDs. However, once that one wears down, you are left with a pathetic hunk of crap. (That is, unless you have duct tape. Duct tape fixes ALL.) I never owned a Playstation, and if you DON'T wanna fix it, that's ok, I just wanted to tell you.

*My real signature went on strike, said something about "unfair working conditions". So, this is a temporary replacement sig, until I can work things out with the real sig.
~I.S.~

Print