Print

Author Topic: New N5 Shots!  (Read 5174 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2003, 05:46:30 PM »
Trainman,where did you get you're pics anyway?That goes the same for you too,MegaByte.

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2003, 06:00:10 PM »
I get GMR too, and the N5 was clearly a joke.  The article makes it very clear that the N5 is what GMR magazine IMAGINES the next Nintendo system might look like, with features that the magazine HOPES it will have.  The letterbox GBASP is fake, too.

I've never seen the "Nexus" before, but I'd bet money that it's fake, too.  If Nintendo had actually released shots of its next system-in-development, the info would have appeared somewhere on IGN.com.

But I WISH that the "Nexus" where real.  It looks awesome.

And this is just a guess, but I think GMR stands for "gamer."

Edited by - Hirocon on 11/13/2003 4:01:46 PM

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2003, 09:39:27 PM »
Hey guys, this is my first post in a long time. Both of these new Nintendo systems look outrageous. If only.. SEGA made another system. (Allow me to dream)
-Rork

« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2003, 12:32:10 AM »
some day consoles will be waaay more advanced that that... Space age technology and all...

------------------------------

An 1857 pioneer- "Oh you hush! if god made it then it shouldnt hurt me!" *Eats a mushroom* The next day he died of poisoning...
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2003, 09:42:44 AM »
 The Nexus I saw online months ago. And it is fake; I think it was part of a contest on the IGN forums, which were leaked out about a year later. And it is my greatest hope that the next Nintendo console doesn't look like...like that other thing! It looks very plain and boring.
Edited by - Darth Danno at T/H/X 11:38:4 EB

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2003, 10:26:08 AM »
I saw that Nintendo Nexus thing in EGM.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2003, 09:12:14 PM »
Well, this is wierd. Nintendo would of said something by now if any of those systems are fake. EGM [Electronic Gaming Monthly] is an official game magazine. But then Trainman comes up with GMR[I think thats what he said]. I really wish that Nexus is real, though. It looks way better, more advanced. N5 just looks like Playstation[Oh, and by the way, PSONE is infinetly better than PS2] I have found some sites that show some pics on Nexus, but nothing on N5.

Nintendo owns you.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2003, 06:50:47 PM »
The N5 is fake!  It was a joke!  GMR admitted it!  They never even tried to pretend it was real!  It's fake!  Fake!  FAAAAAAAKE!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #23 on: November 24, 2003, 03:40:32 PM »
^I think Hirocon's trying to tell us something... I'm not sure what exactly.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Print