Print

Author Topic: Any game masters?  (Read 7551 times)

« on: December 01, 2004, 06:13:30 PM »
Is anyone here a game master? Cause I am one of the masters!

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 06:23:46 PM »
I'm kind of a master at the old Mario games but that's just my opinion.  Master Yoda said that I was pretty good.

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2004, 03:30:11 PM »
I can call myself SNES Mario Kart master. It was one of my greatest Mario games, played it for years. :)

BTW: I'm on my way becoming a hard player at Mariokart DD. I think the Special Cup at 150cc is just too hard right now..:S

Edited by - Sharpen on 12/2/2004 1:32:23 PM
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2004, 03:37:20 PM »
I consider myself a master
Metroid Terminator

If you do not have a DS by now, then shame...shame...

« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2004, 03:39:03 PM »
At Mario Kart DD I am definetly a master. I beat The All Cup Tour on 150 cc all getting first place except one race...
Metroid Terminator

If you do not have a DS by now, then shame...shame...

« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2004, 03:50:09 PM »
My earth science teacher was in Nintendo Power magazine!  He was there because he was the literally the best at SNES mario kart.  If you have any early 90's Power's, you can look his picture up in the front.  His name is Richard(Rich) Mathy.  I'll have to ask him the issue #.

this is the WAFFLE!  The emblem of our land! You can shove it in a bottle or hold it in your hand!
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2004, 04:06:52 PM »
What's the All Cup Tour? Are those the cups? Or is it a new cup after the Special Cup? I haven't discovered everything yet..

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2004, 04:29:58 PM »
This question is too relative. And where are all the GOMs?

"I could have more fun watching paint dry...
C''mon Blue! Dry Blue! C''mon!"
-The Decline of Video Gaming
BOOM is for BOOMSTIX!

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2004, 04:52:39 PM »
I AM A GAME MASTER!!! BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!!!

The Moo-Cow never stops laughing! XD
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2004, 05:12:15 PM »
But you're a girl. Wouldn't you be a game . . . mistress?

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2004, 05:16:11 PM »
Good point red paratroopa. I guess I am a game mistress.
Mario:I had a bad dream.
Peach:What was it about Mario?
Mario:It was about a leaky faucet!
Peach:okay? What a wierd dream.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2004, 06:48:22 PM »
I have the world record (I think) in Time Trial mode in Mario's Picross, although I never have been able to get a picture of my Game Boy. My time is 00:50, 11 seconds faster than the official world record I see everywhere of 01:01.

I'm quite adroit at most Mario games. A master? Likely not.

P.S.: The term "Game Mistress" cracks me up for reasons you all will never understand. I don't even understand it fully. Meh.

~I.S.~

Edited by - Insane steve on 12/2/2004 4:50:17 PM
~I.S.~

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2004, 09:29:14 PM »
MK:DD (have beaten 150cc, All Cup Tour, first every time), SMS, LM, SM64, MK64... I'm excellent at all these games, or was at one time (MK64... Haven't played that in years). Unfortuneatly for me, my family never owned one of the original consoles. I can't say I'm excellent at SSBM because I've never beaten Hard without losing one of my stock. *sniff*

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2004, 09:32:18 PM »
Oh, and Sharpen: The All-Cup Tour is unlocked after beating all of 150cc, and lets you race in all 16 courses in random order (excluding Rainbow Road (last), and Luigi Circuit (first)).

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2004, 03:01:14 PM »
Yeah, I discovered it this weekend! I've finally beaten the Special cup at 150cc and the All cup Tour at 150cc, it wasn't easy though. A bit frustrating, to race so many circuits.. Now the mirror has been added to my engine mode. Little confusing to race a reversed circuit.. But I think it's a funny idea to put it in Mariokart though!

Wich is your favourite combi in MK:DD?

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2004, 08:47:17 PM »
The mirror was first used in MK64, so it's not exactly new. My favorite duo is Yoshi and Birdo. I still love Luigi and his brother, but my style of racing is "get in first and stay there." Yoshi and Birdo allow me to do that with their eggs... The source of my power. From the eggs come 'shrooms, which keep me ahead, and stars, which keep me ahead AND safe from blue shells! Pretty clever, eh?

Edited by - Suffix on 12/5/2004 6:49:23 PM

« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2004, 08:30:09 AM »
MKDD and SSBM, In MKDD i've beaten All Cup tour in mirror mode 7 times. In SSBM i know the techniques very good.

-*My signature is for rent*-

(5 € a week)

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2004, 03:44:52 PM »
Oh, I hate those blue shells! Stars are the only items who can keep them away indeed. But gaining them is all a matter of luck, I think.. Racing fast is a must for me, but when it gets harder to reach the first place I will do anything to start the biggest chaos ever. When a blue shell is on the way I often make sure another kart is upthere, the best thing you can ever come up with when you're heading first!

Mariofan7, you seem like a good MK:DD'er! For me it's hard to practice so often, because the GameCube is at my boyfriend's home. Such a pity when I'm bored, you know? ;) So, who's you fav combo?

Mine:

Waluigi - Bowser Jr. (They make a good team with bomb-ombs and Bowser shells together, Bowser shells are kicking ass!)

Waluigi - Luigi (Do not underestimate two rivals together in one kart, I earned a lot of throphy's with this duo!)

Waluigi - Daisy (In the Waluigi Racer they make a perfect match! They make a perfect couple also..It takes two, baby!)

At last but not least, I won the hardest races with Waluigi - Paratroopa (Bomb-ombs + Triple red shells = GOOD!)
Again those bomb-ombs.. Throw them wise, and make a lot of vistims! Or you'll be the victim.. I love bomb-ombs! ..I  looove Waluigi! :)

Close the World, Enter the Next

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2004, 10:13:10 PM »
I don't often use combinations of different duos. As many eggs as possible is what helps me.

« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2004, 01:07:11 AM »
Local Smash Bros. Melee master here, using Falco. I say local because I haven't met anyone near me that has played the game much. However, after teaching one friend the move that I often use to get the better of my opponents: the low smash kick (down+A), I've found myself taking significant damage with my opponent using that method.

I also like to think I used to be good at Mario Tennis with Paratroopa, yet I also think of it as part curse since Paratroopa is always knocked back after each hit, so I'm often sent to the back of the court real quick.

As for Mario Kart 64, I could beat all computer opponents and get in 1st effortlessly each time. Three years later without playing it, I'm now getting beaten by those computer opponents. Oy, don't practice for a while and you lose it.

Why I continue to try to save the world, I shall never know.
You didn't say wot wot.

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2004, 08:47:11 AM »
I think I'm a master at Paper Mario 2; I mean... mistress! I've beaten it about 5 times, sweetums!

« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2005, 12:14:02 AM »
I've never got a single percent of damage in SSBM... if you want to know how, ask me. I haven't used any codes, Gamesharks-- anything.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2005, 02:13:53 AM »
I'm weird......... I'm DEATHLY good at different games.......... Sometimes I get presented with a game I haven't played before...... and MASTERED it without help within no time.......... I'm a strange fella. I pity da foo' who fails an attempt to post an image! Grrrrr!

TMK fan since three years ago!

Edited by - Master Mario on 1/22/2005 12:16:27 AM
TMK fan since three years ago!

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2005, 04:39:43 PM »
I'm realy good at all games but Mario kart on super nintendo got me heaps mad because of the auto itoms the other racers got (Mario and Luigi= star man). I still haven't done it.
LUIGI OWNS YOU!!!!!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: January 22, 2005, 07:24:26 PM »
Luigi Simpson: You've obviously never played SSBM.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2005, 03:01:35 AM »
Hehehe, that was actually pretty good, Luigi Simpson.

Me? I'm a "master" of rhythm games, I guess.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2005, 08:49:11 AM »
*shakes fist at LD for being better than him at Donkey Konga*

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2005, 10:23:11 PM »
i'm a master at PMTTYD!
"Ok class, listen up! Mario2 + Luigi1 = mariluigi3"

« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2005, 11:51:51 PM »
By "game master", does that specify only playing games? Cause I'm a lot better at writing my own games than I am at really playing them. I'm only a local "game master" around my neighborhood because nobody else is that into gaming....
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2005, 02:47:44 PM »
Err... I am THE gamemaster... 79!

« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2005, 12:32:35 AM »
I thought it was pretty obvious...

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2005, 11:27:35 AM »
Well, there is one game I can beat anyone at. Mario Bros Battle. I have never lost a match. NEVER. I've played a ton of matches on the the SNES and GBA versions, and I never lost one match. Came close once because the guy I was playing got horribly lucky with stars from the trash can in the GBA one, but I still won.
"I'm a stupid fatty and I like to play with my Easy Bake oven." - frostbite

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2005, 05:49:22 PM »
Once I gave this guy a 4/5 coin head start on the GBA one, and he beat me. Bet you didn't see that ending coming.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2005, 12:13:58 AM »
Oh, and I'm fairly good at Mario and Luigi.

SPOILERS BELOW

I beat Fawful (the second time), Bowletta and Cackletta without using a single Bros. attack! Fawful took a bit of effort, Bowletta was suprisingly easy, but Cackletta was ULTRA-HARD!!

Oh, and who is the third Rookie, and where is he? (I'm just testing you-- and I don't mean the 3rd battle.)

''If Timmy has seven apples and Peter has five apples, why don''t they just shut up and eat?''

Print