Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791388 times)

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #3000 on: October 31, 2013, 03:21:27 AM »
What're you trying to say.....? ? ?

« Reply #3001 on: October 31, 2013, 08:46:02 AM »
Oh no.. it's Colonel, remastered.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #3002 on: November 05, 2013, 06:52:11 AM »
I've got some very important exams coming up for university and I can't afford to be distracted by online forums and such things.

So I'm back. :P
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #3003 on: November 05, 2013, 07:24:44 PM »
Hello, Yoshers15 is in the house! I've been coming on this site for a long time actually, so you can call me a "lurker" I guess. For unknown reasons, I decided to register here. Pretty neat having a Wii U developer signing up here, huh?
"Get N, or get out!"

« Reply #3004 on: November 05, 2013, 07:32:07 PM »
Neat! Welcome aboard.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3005 on: December 07, 2013, 03:35:27 PM »
We have a Wii U developer as a forum member now?  That's awesome!

...also hi.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #3006 on: December 12, 2013, 05:54:17 AM »
Hey there! New member here, I'm glad I finally found the Mario community (or a part of it). I was looking forward to make a couple of questions to you guys but I just learnt I can't start topics yet. So let me ask you a little one here.

I'm a composer, I write orchestral stuff and I'm a big fan of Super Mario World. I'm currently working on a SMW album, I'm making orchestral arrangements of the original songs. I have a couple of those on youtube and everyone seems to like them but I wanted to know your opinion about something. Do you think a SMW album should have every piece of music from the original? I've covered a lot of them, including small pieces like 'clear course', 'mario dies', etc. but I feel there are too many castle levels pieces, boss battle, etc. that change the mood of the album. I like the original music because it's playful and fun and that's what I want in the album. What do you think? Is it sacrilege to miss some darker stuff uncovered?

PS. Apologies if this is not the place to ask questions!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #3007 on: December 12, 2013, 06:31:53 AM »
Hi Ruben,

A warm welcome to the Fungi Forums! Enjoy your time here; it's a great community.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #3008 on: December 12, 2013, 03:20:27 PM »
It just doesn't seem right to me to have an SMW album without having all the songs...but you can go in whatever direction you want with it. It doesn't have to be a full Super Mario World tribute album.

Be sure to post some samples in the Fan Creations board!
Relics.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #3009 on: December 12, 2013, 03:25:15 PM »
Hello and welcome! Enjoy your stay!

In response to your question: Put whatever you like on it! If you want it to have all the pieces, go ahead. If you think they don't fit, leave them off. If someone dislikes it because of that, then so be it. The most important thing, I think, would be for you, the creator, to like your own work.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

Tavros

• he was hello
« Reply #3010 on: December 12, 2013, 04:40:00 PM »
read jitsu wa watashi wa

« Reply #3011 on: December 13, 2013, 06:15:02 AM »
Thanks everyone!

@TheMightyThor and @BriGuy92 both are good arguments, I haven't made up my mind yet so for now I guess I'll keep working on it and see what happens.

How do I post in the Fan Creations board? I'm unable to start a new topic, is there a topic for these cases?

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #3012 on: December 13, 2013, 11:52:51 AM »
Have you read the rules?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

« Reply #3013 on: December 13, 2013, 01:32:36 PM »
Yes, I know I can't start a new topic. I was asking if there's a thread on the Fan Creations board to share some music or something similar.

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #3014 on: December 13, 2013, 03:26:22 PM »
Ah, sorry for the misunderstanding. Most people don't bother to read the rules, and are very confused at not being able to post topics. Glad to see you're on top of things!

There's not really a general "anyone post stuff here" thread, at least to my knowledge. If I'm wrong, I'm sure someone will correct me. Hang around for a while, and before too long, you'll be able to post something for yourself. It'll give you a chance to make yourself known and get to know the others here, which is always a plus!

Print