Print

Author Topic: More Revolutionary Wars.  (Read 6630 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2005, 06:11:07 PM »
These concepts are utterly fascinating. The Xbox one looks like a joke to me, though. I wouldn't mind a GameCylinder. But an XPyramindox doesn't look very space-saving.

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2005, 08:53:38 PM »
Personally, I don't care if the Revoltuion plays DVD or not. I buy a console to play games, no do other things. Still, if it helps to sell more, then they can put it in. Yeah, that Xbox2 is really funny looking.

Random Anime Quote:

"Women may be from Venus, but Junpei from Uranus."-Ritsuko, Thoes Who Hunt Elves episode 7.

Edited by - Latias Dita on 4/11/2005 7:54:31 PM
Random Anime Quote: "Wiggle, Squiggle! Look, I'm a mollusk!"
--Freesia Yagyu, Jubei-Chan 2 episode 3.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2005, 09:00:21 PM »
Revolution should not play DVDs.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2005, 02:01:43 PM »
Yes it should, otherwise they're just handing over the competition!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2005, 02:39:08 PM »
Arrrgh! Why would a little extra feature do wrong? It's like the free Metroid Prime Hunters Demo with the DS: if you don't like it don't use it! Geez.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2005, 03:59:42 PM »
Those look really cool!  XBox 2 looks stupid, but then again, it IS stupid.  What is Gamepal and Freedom mode(For Revolution controller?)  And what is "Nintendo Nexus?"
W/E

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2005, 07:30:29 PM »
The good thing about Nintendo is they worry about saving space with their systems early: XBox2 looks like it'd break your shelf/table. Sony cared--a few years too late. Now everyone who'd want a PS2 has a regular one, and no one will bother to get the small version. That was a stupid idea.
And I think the freedom thing is where you have two things in your hands instead of one, like a 2-piece controller. That's a good idea for people who get cramped.

Birds: My Anti-Drug.

Edited by - Bird Person on 4/18/2005 6:33:17 PM
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2005, 04:15:03 PM »
How about online? I also agree about no DVD.
DVDs come out a lot faster than games and if
you keep playing you may forget about the most important thing:the games. How much will
it cost? I think $149.99. What Mario launch title will go with it? Hope a true sequel to
SM64 if SM128 doesn't do well. (If it happens.) Heard it comes out in late 2006.
Yeah, I know. That is a long time but we can
wait. The DS will also keep us occupied now.
I'll have more info when I get my August issue of NP. I already have May.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2005, 04:31:34 PM »
Heh, I'm subscribed to No Power, too. XD

(But hopefully not for much longer.)

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2005, 08:29:02 PM »
No Power?
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2005, 09:02:35 PM »
Note: If you have to put in a DVD player to win buyers, you've already lost your market.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2005, 09:13:47 PM »
Well, as nintendoexpert89 said, NP has No Power left and just sits around "being nothing but propaganda for their own products." Whether you think of it as propaganda or not, it was a quality magazine once but in my opinion has ceased to be.

Chupperson is quickly becoming the ultimate in single-sentence arguments.

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2005, 09:39:02 PM »
I agree that NP has become "more" of a propaganda machine.  They are trying to make it look less so, but that doesn't change the fact.    At least the official Playstation magazine will list Nintendo and Xbox games on the top sales page.  I use http://gamerankings.com to get a good overview of game reviews, but subscribe to NP for the freebies, inside news, and sweepstakes.  I am subscribed for about three more years because I keep getting free things like headphones, guides, t-shirts, etc.  I am subscribed to Game Informer for the GameStop 10% off used games.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print