Poll

NES/Famicom or SNES/Super Famicom?

NES/Famicom
7 (46.7%)
SNES/Super Famicom
8 (53.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Print

Author Topic: NES/Famicom or SNES/Super Famicom  (Read 3659 times)

Yoshi55

• Banned
« on: December 04, 2005, 05:42:21 PM »
What is your favorite out of the 2? I pity you if you choose SNES over NES because NES is my all-time favorite and saved the video game market. And the NES had ROB and the Powerpad as well as SMB in all its original 8-bit glory and the best-selling game, SMB3 also in its original 8-bit glory. Please only vote if you have both or at least played both. Mario's greatest adventures were on the NES. Toad first appeared on the NES. I enjoy Yoshi on the NES. It is actually a pretty addictive puzzle game. I play NES more than SNES, N64, and GCN. I still look for used NES games to enjoy and play. I enjoy the original NES games in all of their 8-bit glory.I prefer the NES version of Mario's Time machine over the SNES version. 8-bit forever!!   
« Last Edit: December 04, 2005, 05:50:19 PM by Yoshi55 »
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2005, 05:51:59 PM »
Think of all the times you enjoyed NES. I do not like SNES as much as my NES. I love my NES like a brother.
He's back. All you had to do is ask. Super Mario Bros. 3 from Nintendo. Now you're playing with POWER! (SMB3 NES commercial)

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2005, 05:59:55 PM »
Stop voting for SNES!!!! NES is waaaaay more entertaining. If you vote for SNES, I don't like you. 80's gaming has more of a soul. I pity anyone who still chooses SNES over NES. NES forever!!! I will lock voting if SNES has more votes.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2005, 06:06:08 PM »
What's the freaking point of a poll if you won't tolerate the results? If I were a mod this would be closed right now.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2005, 06:10:22 PM »
I can't stand 16-bit. I enjoy 8-bit. NES is a real console. NES is cool. NES is for real Nintendo fans.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2005, 06:12:46 PM »
Yoshi was invented on the SNES. SMW was his debut.
It's YOUR problem!

Yoshi55

• Banned
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2005, 06:14:36 PM »
I'm talking about the puzzle game Yoshi. I know Yoshi debuted on SNES.

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2005, 11:16:08 PM »
SNES had more fun games.  You know, APART from Mario.

And I'm not dissing the SNES Mario games either.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #8 on: December 05, 2005, 02:13:34 PM »
We shouldn't be fighting about the NES and SNES anyway. Let's save that for something worth bashing: the PSP!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2005, 03:03:53 PM »
We shouldn't be fighting about the NES and SNES anyway. Let's save that for something worth bashing: the PSP!
Not worth a poll.

« Reply #10 on: December 05, 2005, 03:15:36 PM »
Stop voting for SNES!!!! NES is waaaaay more entertaining. If you vote for SNES, I don't like you. 80's gaming has more of a soul. I pity anyone who still chooses SNES over NES. NES forever!!! I will lock voting if SNES has more votes.

Right now, SNES is winning. But like that makes a differance! It's all a matter of opinion. Don't let this arguement go into a full-out war. Save the war for something else, like the Microsoft and Sony fanboys.
Most Wishy-Washy

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #11 on: December 05, 2005, 03:45:55 PM »
Not worth a poll.

I'm not going to make a poll because the DS would get 1000 votes to PSP's 0. I'm not an idiot.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #12 on: December 05, 2005, 07:04:10 PM »

boo hoo stop being a baby i voted SNES

« Reply #13 on: December 05, 2005, 07:43:52 PM »
I was original and put NES.....
I only watch [adult swim]

Print