Print

Author Topic: YKYVTFFTMW...  (Read 62501 times)

« Reply #255 on: September 30, 2007, 06:05:02 PM »
LOL! Good times - I probably read that post 59845 times.

To what post is NE reffering? Was that before my time or did I forget..?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #256 on: September 30, 2007, 06:57:50 PM »
I think it was a while before you got here.
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #257 on: September 30, 2007, 09:30:09 PM »
Yeah, Evil Geno's reaction to the "I think it's about time...we saw each other." thread.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #258 on: September 30, 2007, 09:32:46 PM »
Did he post his reaction in that thread, or is it in some other thread that has long since been deleted..?

Pardon my topic derailment. Carry on.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #259 on: September 30, 2007, 09:40:23 PM »
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #260 on: September 30, 2007, 09:41:40 PM »
I thought so.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #261 on: September 30, 2007, 09:53:18 PM »
That's pretty funny. I love how everybody just disregarded the fact that he posted that.

I remember posting in that thread a while back.. Deexer said I looked like his dad. Which is weird, since I'm only 24 years old. People who haven't seen me in a long time and see me again tell me that it looks like I haven't aged a bit. :D

Print