Print

Author Topic: What happens to underage members?  (Read 37598 times)

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2005, 06:23:04 PM »
* Sapphira rolls eyes.
It's a recommended age, not an age requirement. If someone is "underaged" and posts maturely and coherently, they will be much more highly thought of than an "of age" person who DOESN'T. Age != maturity
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2005, 06:48:05 PM »
Exactly.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2005, 07:02:40 PM »
I find it so old and boring when Sapphira uses the word "mature".  I wish she could say "wise", or "postpremature" or something.  That would be so awesome.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2005, 07:13:18 PM »
BP has 1200 posts, and Markio has 4000. 0_o

EDIT: And one more and I will have 600.

[/offtopic]
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2005, 07:15:28 PM »
Well Sapph, has 4,699, GGRR, now you made me go off-topic! :P
I'm a horrible person.

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2005, 07:18:26 PM »
Yeah, but who judges members by how much posts they have, or how long they've been here. I just observe how mature their replies are (but that dosen't mean they can't have a sense of humor).
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #21 on: November 26, 2005, 08:21:30 PM »
Wow, less than 700 behind Sapphira.  blblbleblblebeh, ANYway...I think the age "suggestion" is more like a warning.  This is one PG-13 forum we got here!  I mean with the material that may be inappropriate for children under 13, parents are strongly cautioned!  Sure, rough and persisent violence is absent, sexually-oriented nudity is generally absent, but some scenes of drug use may be seen, and the use of harsher sexually-derived words may be heard!  One has to be careful nowadays...

« Reply #22 on: November 26, 2005, 09:14:22 PM »
Bah, this forum is pretty tame compared to Something Awful, Maddox Mania and Rangerboard.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2005, 09:18:41 PM »
Actually we're pretty bad. We use offensive language i.e. "That's stupid." We post pretty terrible things, i.e. . And we mostly talk about things that the younger folk won't for several years i.e. Mario games. [/sarcasm]
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #24 on: November 26, 2005, 09:23:23 PM »
All we need is a topic dedicated to talking about sex.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2005, 09:27:10 PM »
Hahaha, I remembered going to this site everyday when I was 10 (Or 11 or something), then I joined the forum and got banned the first week almost XD! It just goes to show that most kids dont belong in a forum. (I am almost 15 now)
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #26 on: November 26, 2005, 09:36:36 PM »
You gotta admit though, messing with kids on the internet is fun. I mean, you can post once and they'll post 10 times in a row in a time interval of 5 minutes trying to flame you.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2005, 06:47:01 AM »
This topic was sort of like my confession. I am indeed under 13*crowd gasps*. Not by much though, and as mario2_gold says:"please don't ban me."
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2005, 12:02:43 PM »
Don't worry, we won't ban you, Mr.Melee... we'll just think less of you and treat you like a total jerk!  OK, not really... at least not because you're underage.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2005, 12:20:16 PM »
If there wasn't a reason to ban you before we knew, why would there be one now?
It's YOUR problem!

Print