Print

Author Topic: What happens to underage members?  (Read 38031 times)

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2005, 01:18:33 PM »
wow, i had forgotten that there would be younger people on these forums, i remember whenever i posted . . .two years ago? . . i felt young . . .and here i am seventeen . . .posting on a mario forums. -_-'  Meh oh well :D I like the variety of age on these boards though, i prefer a place with variety, if nothing else it's entertainment. . hehehe.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2005, 01:38:40 PM »
Thanks guys! :) Just because you're a little underaged doesn't mean you're stupid or anything.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2005, 03:20:50 PM »
Anyone who says "Don't ban me" will sooner or later get banned. It's happened before.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2005, 04:37:25 PM »
Saying "Don't ban me" should be a bannable offense. Just imagine how crazy everything would be. Though it'd be a little unfair...plus that would mean people would be banned for saying it accidently.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2005, 06:24:02 PM »
Vid should be banned now, according to the new ban rule about mentioning bans.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2005, 06:25:16 PM »
That means that you Mr. Wiggles would be ......... (Bet you thought I would say it.)
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2005, 06:32:11 PM »
I wonder what happens to people who say "Ban me." XD
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2005, 06:37:04 PM »
Yeah, this forum is really tame.

wow, i had forgotten that there would be younger people on these forums, i remember whenever i posted . . .two years ago? . . i felt young . . .and here i am seventeen . . .posting on a mario forums. -_-'  Meh oh well :D I like the variety of age on these boards though, i prefer a place with variety, if nothing else it's entertainment. . hehehe.

I'm 19. :o
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #38 on: November 28, 2005, 01:16:58 PM »
Vid should be banned now, according to the new ban rule about mentioning bans.

I put it in quotes, which obviously means I didn't say it myself (though it is in MY post, but still).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2005, 06:40:50 PM »
Heh, when I joined I was ten, now I'm only twelve... I'm STILL not old enough!

« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2005, 06:53:24 PM »
Can underagers get repored to the ISP that they're using, so that they can track them down and prosecute their parents for violations of CIPA and all that other "protection" bullcrap?

ottermi619,
Excuse the dissenting remarks against CIPA, but I really oppose government regulation of the Internet (or particulary almost anything else).

« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2005, 07:08:36 PM »
Yeah, this forum is really tame.

I'm 19. :o

You shouldn't be here either!! ;) :P Yea, I think it's cool though, being older than everyone, I'm sure that's something you can relate to, being older than me, (not that it's a bad thing) now, if it were only twelve year old people on the boards, then would i feel . . .singled out, but i like it here. :: sits in a comfy spot on his nice little reply ::

« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2005, 07:25:27 PM »
You shouldn't be here either!! ;) :P Yea, I think it's cool though, being older than everyone, I'm sure that's something you can relate to, being older than me, (not that it's a bad thing) now, if it were only twelve year old people on the boards, then would i feel . . .singled out, but i like it here. :: sits in a comfy spot on his nice little reply ::
I see the ole 'Seniority Rule' is effective on here :P

« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2005, 09:29:12 PM »
Heh, when I joined I was ten, now I'm only twelve... I'm STILL not old enough!

I thought you were 15....

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2005, 09:32:35 PM »
Don't worry, Markio.  You're a great guy and we all still think you're cool!

Gee, thanks, PaperMario!

Print