Suffix
12 (9.8%)
Watoad
3 (2.4%)
Super Jesse (PICK THIS ONE)
6 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 54

Print

Author Topic: Of which moderator are you a fan?  (Read 29983 times)

« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2006, 09:11:58 PM »
"You may select up to 6 options"

^ For the record, might want to up that, in case people like more than 6

I too refuse to vote. Favoritism doesn't sit well with me, in most cases.

What?

I thought you could only vote for 1 option.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2006, 10:16:11 PM »
I won't vote. The mods have all been chosen carefully and it's a good balance. Keep on mod...'ing.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2006, 12:11:27 AM »
I hate hate hate when polls ask for your favorite and give you more than one vote. Do you people understand the meaning of favorite? *sigh*

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #18 on: May 19, 2006, 12:33:48 AM »
I hate it when people refuse to vote because "it's unfair." Of course it's unfair; it's a popularity contest. Popularity contests are never "fair." It's not like people are going to know who voted what and judge you for it.
I'm hesistant about popularity contests, too, because I don't care about popularity---whether if what I decide on is popular or not or whether I'm popular or not. But that doesn't mean I don't have a favorite(s) out of the things or people listed.

However, I do hate it when I'm forced to choose a favorite if I can't decide between two or three things out of many. But I also hate it when people DO have a specific favorite(s), but they use up all their available voting options just because they can.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #19 on: May 19, 2006, 08:56:19 AM »
This is not a poll about which you think is the best. This is a poll to ask who your favorite moderator is. Example one you talk to the most or a moderator that is your friend. I did not make this poll to creat contreversy.If most of you would like me to ask a moderator to lock it then I will take your opinion into acount. I don't like it when people fight.I made this poll because I thought it would be fun and that it would be interesting to see the outcome.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 10:07:09 AM by neotev »
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

« Reply #20 on: May 19, 2006, 11:31:11 AM »
fa·vor·ite
adj.

Liked or preferred above all others; regarded with special favor.

If "this is a poll to ask who your favorite moderator is", WHY ARE THERE SIX VOTES? Are you retarded? Did your finger slip when you made the poll?

« Reply #21 on: May 19, 2006, 12:12:14 PM »
I dont know what any of your are complaining about 6 votes 1 vote Im confused.:( If you want me to reset the votes also to fit the new name. Whatever you guys want, I just don't want anyone mad at me.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2006, 12:20:55 PM by neotev »
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #22 on: May 19, 2006, 12:44:03 PM »
Wow I feel like the only one who likes MEGABYTE (don't know how to make all of the special charachters)...

« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2006, 07:40:54 PM »
I won't vote. The mods have all been chosen carefully and it's a good balance. Keep on mod...'ing.

Yeah, I didn't vote either. I don't know the mods personally, and even if I did, I wouldn't be their fan. They're just good at keeping the balance of good and......evil, at TMK. May the force be with you.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2006, 10:17:16 PM »
Well...I haven't been here lond enough to say who my favorite is. I'll just vote for the ones I know, kind of...I guess.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2006, 08:08:06 AM »
Are you retarded? Did your finger slip when you made the poll?

I dont know what any of your are complaining about 6 votes 1 vote Im confused.:(

The former is looking pretty accurate at this point.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #26 on: May 20, 2006, 04:34:10 PM »
I cna't even decide who to vote for. The mods of this site are the awesomest mods of any site I've ever encountered.

« Reply #27 on: May 20, 2006, 06:16:29 PM »
This is the very first forum-like place I've ever been to, and since then it has opened me to a whole new world!!!  Well, not really.  Actually I just realized that there are a lot of forums and stuff out there.
So, I tried a lot of them, and as it turns out, none even come close to matching up with TMK.
So, basically, I think that the moderators here are the perfect blend!
.... Like a smoothie! 
Maybe there is more to me than there is to me...

« Reply #28 on: May 20, 2006, 10:43:34 PM »
I hate hate hate when polls ask for your favorite and give you more than one vote. Do you people understand the meaning of favorite? *sigh*
I was just thinking of that.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2006, 09:14:04 PM »
I think my fave is Bird person. (he warmly greeted me when i first got here :)
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

Print