Print

Author Topic: Deezer.  (Read 2798 times)

« on: February 05, 2002, 06:20:49 AM »
Deezer,how many things do you run on classic gameing?out of couriosity.

Crash-MARIO!YOU AND NINTENDO BETTER GET YOUR FAT BUTTS OUT OF MY WAY!THIS IS PS2 TERRATORY NOW!HAHAHAHAHA!
Mario-Get a life Crash.
*eats 100 wampa friut*
Crash-OK I GOT A LIFE NOW OUT!
Mario-what a idoit.

Edited by - marioman333 on 2/5/2002 4:22:09 AM
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2002, 12:21:06 PM »
One: TMK

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2002, 02:39:15 PM »
ok just wondering

Crash-MARIO!YOU AND NINTENDO BETTER GET YOUR FAT BUTTS OUT OF MY WAY!THIS IS PS2 TERRATORY NOW!HAHAHAHAHA!
Mario-Get a life Crash.
*eats 100 wampa friut*
Crash-OK I GOT A LIFE NOW OUT!
Mario-what a idoit.
BooBuddy is USELESS!NEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2002, 04:23:02 PM »
I know this isn't on the topic, but...Deezer, do you run any other pages (like D squared does).  And how do you do all that fancy stuff with HTML, I mean look at my website and it is all crappy and I made it from pure HTML like you did.

In case your wondering the address to my page is www.geocities.com/eagleville3/, then click on Super Mario Club (umm...I forgot to change that to Super Mario FAN Club, because there is a SMC right).

-----------
Bowser: "Hahahahaha Bill Gates!  But today, your pathetic little attacks won''t beat me."
Bill Gates: "What do you mean by that?"
Bowser: "Look what I..ahem..''borrowed'' from Star Haven!  It''s the Star Rod!  It has the power to grant all wishes!"
Bill Gates: (gasp)
Bowser: "And I wish...that X-Box will never be sold and Nintendo will get 200 billion from sales EVERY DAY!!"
(Bowser then proceeds to flame the 55-billionaire)
LieutenantEagle
--------
Gandalf: The Eagles have come!  The Eagles have come!
LieutenantEagle: I know.  They''re in front of you.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2002, 11:36:27 PM »
I also run http://www.kontek.net/vgjam/ ... but it might be a bit screwed up right now.

Keep in mind TMK's current design is the result of four years of tinkering and revising the HTML to get it to the point of satisfaction for me.

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2002, 06:22:31 PM »
I've seen that site before, way before I knew about this one. I never used to click on links to Mario sites, but now, I'M OBSESSED! IT'S HORRIBLE! IT'S TAKEN OVER MY ENTIRE LIFE!! *weeps*

Print