Print

Author Topic: Fungi Forums Fantastic Fight  (Read 12109 times)

« on: June 27, 2007, 10:46:32 PM »
In a real life hand-to-hand brawl between all the denizens of these Fungi Forums, who would reign supreme?

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2007, 10:58:21 PM »
I could go the route of boasting my supreme powers, but then I'm reminded that a stiff wind throws me off balance.  So instead, I shall say that MB would win since he's the only one that I know has some form of training in the ways of fighting.
"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." Stephen Hawking

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2007, 11:04:49 PM »
If I had to guess, I'd say... Vidgmchr, probably.

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2007, 11:08:38 PM »
No way. Vid would get destroyed. I think he's said he's a pacifist or something like that, too.

People like Trainman and Jman who talk a lot about sports always seem kinda good people fo this, in my mind. But I don't really know. I'll wait to see what more people say.

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2007, 11:21:10 PM »
I'm a high school wrestler....and I do lift weights.

EDIT: I didn't know that this was a real life thing, so magic doesn't matter.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:32:03 PM by PaperLuigi »
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2007, 11:22:45 PM »
Black Mage would make an upset comeback by utilizing his superiority in all things RANDOM BATTLE against formerly-undefeated Deezer.

Also, if the Fungi Forums were not an online message board and were instead somehow the same thing but IRL, Sunbun would end up punching someone's lights out.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:26:11 PM by bobman37 »

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2007, 11:35:10 PM »
I'm sure Fairemaster would die first.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2007, 11:43:22 PM »
I know exactly what I would do.
I would kidnap Vidgmchtr when no one could see or hear, and wait until there was a victor. I'd kill the victor, cook him or her, feed him to Vid (so he or she would be defeated) and then Tase Vid to death. I'd be the winner!
But now that I've posted this, this is all what you're expecting me to do! But alas, this was my plot--to distract you! Oh but which is the truth? The plot above, or this statement that the plot above is a lie? This alone should confuse you long enough for me to sneak a 1-hit KO on you all! But now you're ready for that so I could use another plan! Ahahahahahaa!!
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2007, 11:45:54 PM »
This topic has the potential to be extremely violent.

It really makes me wonder though.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2007, 11:47:31 PM by PaperLuigi »

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2007, 12:52:24 AM »
As fierce as I may be able to make myself appear, once you get over my furious expression, you realize I have no physical strength at all.

I vote for Megabyte.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2007, 01:45:51 AM »
This reminds me of my other thread, When FF Members Collide!
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2007, 03:12:29 AM »
But that was mostly people in FG&S. Which makes me think, I would imagine that the FG&S people would probably be quickly killed.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2007, 05:27:21 AM »
I is in your shadow, whating for mi turn.... Battle Axe Chop!

« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2007, 06:31:40 AM »
But that was mostly people in FG&S. Which makes me think, I would imagine that the FG&S people would probably be quickly killed.

No way. We'd all fight to the death.

Besides, who are you to say who dies and who doesn't? I doubt that anyone would really survive too long against people who actually practice fighting, wrestling, etc. FG&S regular or not.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2007, 06:52:06 AM by PaperLuigi »

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2007, 07:22:32 AM »
As fierce as I may be able to make myself appear, once you get over my furious expression, you realize I have no physical strength at all.

Man, I have the same problem.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2007, 10:15:07 AM »
I'll just get a boom box and blast modern rap and hip-hop into everyone's faces and be crowned victor.
Actually, I am no fighter. I couldn't fight unless I were in a tree with the Imperialist and was a Kriken.
I'll just stick with Super Smash Bros., where I reign dominant.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2007, 11:55:01 AM »
You could still freeze everyone.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2007, 01:56:57 PM »
That just keeps coming back, doesn't it? Anyway, I don't think we can claim rights to alien technology in this "fantastic fight."

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2007, 09:31:41 PM »
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/9/9d/MK_Render_Scorpion_Alternative-1-.jpg

Here is a pic of me, so yeah, you guys decide.

Note: Yes, I AM Scorpion from Mortal Kombat.
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2007, 11:09:39 PM »
"Get over here!"

Haha, everytime I see that dude, I think of that wonderful line.

« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2007, 11:56:06 PM »
Deezer would win.  None of us could lay a hand on him without feeling great balls of shame.  Other mods are fair game, though.  I'd bet some boarders are secretly jealous of LD's popularity; some find Sapph irritating; and MB's just a robot, so he's not even alive in the first place.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2007, 12:00:36 AM »
I fear the great balls of shame. His bread feeding attack would kill us all.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2007, 12:03:32 AM »
I'm not going anywhere near Deezer's balls.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2007, 12:18:58 AM »
Deezer would suck you into his soul and freeze you. Then he would really get you with the bread.

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2007, 12:21:16 AM »
I'm pretty sure I'd be the first one to go down. :|
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2007, 01:19:59 AM »
I'd use my feet to attack Deezer's great balls, not my hand.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2007, 04:37:17 AM »
Watch out for him, I think he knows PK Flash...
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2007, 03:02:17 PM »
Deezer and his mighty bread would win the day.  I know I wouldn't stand a chance.  I like bread.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2007, 05:22:00 PM »
I'd probably dodge a lot, since I bruise like a peach and am deathly afraid of getting hit in the 'nads. Really, it's like a phobia.
every

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2007, 05:35:41 PM »
You're not alone...

« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2007, 08:43:49 PM »
I'm pretty sure I'd be the first one to go down. :|

No, no. I'm pretty sure all of you have greater strength than me. I did take martial arts...like 2 years ago. I'm good at cat fights.

SCORPION WOULD KILL US ALL!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2007, 07:59:41 PM »
I return from my slumber to vanquish you all....as long as you all stand in a single file line and allow me to get into my shell.
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2007, 07:46:08 AM »
*sigh* All right guys, let's line up.

« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2007, 09:53:04 AM »
Wait, we're really gonna fight? Cool.

Alright, let me just get my stuff.

*Grabs the master sword, a hylian sheild and Robert's powerful steak (to counter Deezer's mighty bread)*

Come any closer, and I'll melt you guys with my Las-O-visiontm!
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

Area 64

• Cholesterol
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2007, 06:31:38 PM »
I'm pretty good at Wii Boxing, so I might have a chance. I even got the Silver Gloves!

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2007, 11:22:42 PM »
I would win, I am 99 percent sure that my strength and endurance are greater than anyone else's on this board. Photographed evidence of this coming as soon as I am able to power my photographing machine.

Edit: I just remembered that MegaByte is in fact a ninja, he may prove to be my only challenge.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2007, 12:58:07 AM »
And the man returns.
That was a joke.

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2007, 11:42:57 AM »
I'm the tiniest girl here...so I'm sure all of you would overpower me.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2007, 12:25:12 PM »
Ha, I would slay you, Red.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print