Print

Author Topic: Motion to Ban Jon Part 2  (Read 14230 times)

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« on: September 13, 2003, 11:31:31 PM »
Ok. I defended Jon at one point in the past, but he is much more fiendish now-a-days. Ok here are reasons, whether they are current or not current.

1. Extreme Spamming. Back a few weeks ago, he was spamming the living daylights out of the forums. He may not do it much anymore, but he still broke a rule a lot.

2. Flaming. Jon constantly continues the ongoing argument between him and Trainman while Trainman continues to try and stop it. This is getting annoying as Jon then points the blame on Trainman then Trainman gets mad and tells Jon to stop. Jon then posts another flamable message and causes Trainman to tell Jon to stop. Besides flaming Trainman, he also flames about TMK. THis is a definate no-no. He insists that the website is inferior and continues to flame TMK.

3. Personal Information Revealing. Jon revealed personal information without permission. On this thread, he posted me and Trainman's ages. (Note: Incorrectly too. I'm 15 not 13.) Even if I revealed my ae there, he is in no place to give out my personal information at will.

These are reasons enough to ban someone. Jon must be banned and immediate action must be taken. If he is banned, much peace will return to the Fungi Forums. I urge you all to vote yes on the Banning of Jon.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2003, 12:09:40 AM »
Of course, you have my vote. What Meowrio said there made perfect sense.

I didn't know you were 15 Meowrio. I thought I heard a 14 in there somewhere. Oh well, whatever. At least you're older than Jon, heh heh.

It is impossible to lick your elbow. 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.
Formerly quite reasonable.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2003, 12:24:06 AM »
Yeah, Jon points the blame to me and I DO get blamed for all of it. I think it's that way because I am a newbie and Jon is an active member just because of his stupid yays. I don't know who said it but I like this following sentence: "A member shouldn't be called a newbie because of how long the member has been here, but the way the member acts." If that was the case, then Jon would surely be the newbie with the way he acts mean and the immature yays. Me on the other hand, have tried to stop these coflicts with Jon, but he would just agg them on.

Now, when I first got here, I was very nice to everybody... until Jon came back only because he was mad about the forums not being what he calls "new." But then he would carry over conflicts of the chatroom over here saying mean remarks to me. I would then defend myself but then I would get ALL the blame placed on me because I was the new guy here. Well, I wouldn't consider myself new since I used to work for Jon as admin and mod at his place. I got the blame because I am still considered a newbie while Jon is not. He is not a newbie because of the number of posts he has, but the yays had to do with all the posts he has. Don't blame everything on me just because I'm new. Kinda new, I'm a true newbie and will hopefully be added to the Active Members list soon.

It is impossible to lick your elbow. 75% of people who read this will try to lick their elbow.

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2003, 01:03:44 AM »
Jon's getting BANNED!?
He used to be NICE and COOL
and said YAY alot and was a happy little Fungi!
Now he's.....MEAN.....
Find your inner monkey.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2003, 08:02:04 AM »
Oh God.  Listen, just post these in the banning topic.   Why do you have to take his invitations to fight when he's nice when you don't?   See, there's this thing called evasion, where you avoid or at least ignore someone, and that would probably be a successful maneuver.  I mean, you both are ok guys, but only when you talk about stuff.  It's annoying when you post comebacks to each other because this is a message board, not a two person thing.  Anyway, since you both(jon and Trainman) are at fault, just try not to argue too much.  Or at all, actually.

Fruit...
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2003, 10:50:47 AM »
YOU HIPACRIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You defended Jon in my post.

Punk
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2003, 12:02:37 PM »
Who, me?

(hypocrite, by the way)

Fruit...

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2003, 01:15:25 PM »
Huh? Markio, I think you have it the wrong way. Jon is mean until I post something about him, then when I do, he tries to act nice and innocent. He'll say, "Oh, it's not my fault. Trainman is mean to me. Blame Trainman since he's new and I'm not."
That's the deal. He leaves me alone, I'll leave him alone. If he does, I will say the sentence I have already told everyone by now. I won't let him get away with being a jerk and making fun of me just because he's an active member and I'm not.

« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2003, 01:34:21 PM »
Why ban jon? I have not seen what kind of mean stuff he did. For pete sake, I'm meaner than he is! Beside, marioguy's the guy who needs to be banned. He still constantlly swears. Ban marioguy/sadib100, not jon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You messed up my moose!-Rabbit
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2003, 01:37:43 PM »
To Trainman:
If you let him get away with it, he'll continue and then that will annoy everybody else so someone "superior" to jon will tell him to stop and that might work.  Or else it won't and he'll bother you forever.  I don't know.  I don't care how jon acts.

The Lollipop Treeeee!  -My friend Kyle

« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2003, 01:47:54 PM »
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS FOR???????????

I HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING OF WHAT YOU HAVE SAID ANYMORE DANG IT!!!!!!!! WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU???????

>=(

AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2003, 01:49:12 PM »
I repeat, I don't care how jon acts.

The Lollipop Treeeee!  -My friend Kyle

« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2003, 01:49:48 PM »
Okay, so maybe he was being mean. I read what he said about your dog, Trainman. But still, who would you rather stay? jon, or marioguy/sadib100?

You messed up my moose!-Rabbit
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2003, 01:50:58 PM »
Oh, and BTW, i still think that Meowrio is 13 because when he gave me his picture, he looked like a little kid still. I still believe he's 13.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2003, 01:59:03 PM »
I rather keep jon. At least jon is funny. marioguy is just some foul mouthed jerk.

PS I am the other guy who is defending jon.

Fry cracked corn, and I don''''t care!
Leela cracked corn, and I don''''t care!
Bender cracked corn, and he is great!
Take that, you stupid corn!
Professional Paisano here

Print