Print

Author Topic: Motion to Ban Jon Part 2  (Read 14126 times)

« Reply #60 on: September 15, 2003, 07:37:29 AM »
Wow. People are still trying to get you banned. That sucks. And BTW, Trainman, your right for once. I am a mean, cruel person who like seeing people get there feelings hurt. But that is not the reason why I am defending jon. It's mainly cause he wasn't really braking any rules. Flaming means going to far in an immature way to insult people. Example: "You are a <edit> retard". Saying stuff like "that was stupid" is not flaming. The only rules I have seen jon break so far is spamming (which he now stop) and TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS, LIKE THIS.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You messed up my moose!-Rabbit
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #61 on: September 15, 2003, 07:47:48 AM »
I don't like being mean to others. I was only saying that Fooly Cooly (which is the American name for Furi Kuri) because I was inspired from Noata's equally immature adult father. Plus, I was taking a break from the word Boo! Anyway, this place just wouldn't be the Fungi Forums without jon. He provides the daily dose of humor. He's even funnier than me and MarioBro64. Did you see that little Mairo pun? Okay, so Alucard's the one who noticed the misspelled Mario word, but then jon comes over and makes it funnier. I am not cruel, I'm just stupid. :P

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Fry cracked corn, and I don''''t care!
Leela cracked corn, and I don''''t care!
Bender cracked corn, and he is great!
Take that, you stupid corn!
Professional Paisano here

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #62 on: September 15, 2003, 02:36:51 PM »
I don't think him saying something humorous once in awhile is quite enough to say he delivers a "daily dose of humor"(we all say something funny once in awhile, either on the forum or in real life.)But besides that I don't think jon should be banned because he slighty annoys a few people in the forum every now and then. And are you really that mad because he told people you were 13? Or is that just an excuse to get someone that annoys you out of here? If it were your address or phone number it would be different. I personally don't like the guy but it would be unfair to kick him out for the said reasons.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - Master_Luigi on 9/15/2003 1:38:19 PM

« Reply #63 on: September 15, 2003, 04:27:06 PM »
Well, for the age thing, Meowrio had told me before that he's 13. Either him or Trainman told me in the chatroom, so if he tells me, I can say it.

And you're gonna be mad at me for screwing up, again, Trainman? You're stupid. Haha...

I was jk, but what do you mean if I screw up?

And if I wasnt here, this place would be a lot different.

No more freaken yays.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #64 on: September 15, 2003, 04:56:58 PM »
Ok ok. Jon is acting a little nicer, so I suppose thi is the end of the discussion until he acts up again. Close this thread I guess then.

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #65 on: September 15, 2003, 05:23:28 PM »
Or keep it up when I screw up again.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2003, 07:15:35 PM »
Jon, it still doesn't matter if I told you my age. That still doesn't mean you tell everyone.

What I meant by "screw up" was if you were being mean or something.

The more you take the more you leave behind. What is it? The more of it there is, the less you can see. What is it?
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #67 on: September 15, 2003, 08:46:02 PM »
Trainman, same for you as goes with the chatroom;)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #68 on: September 15, 2003, 09:53:27 PM »
I remember when jon came to the forums. It would be slightly easier to read if he wasn't on the forums constantly.
That was a joke.

Print