Print

Author Topic: Everyone, reveal yourself. NOOOOOOOOOOOW  (Read 14477 times)

« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2004, 07:20:32 PM »
Brilliant, Markio.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2004, 06:39:55 PM »
I am a member from the future named "Sonya the Hedgehog". But I am NOT and have NEVER been LORD_DUKE. By reading what he put in "A Mario Story: You add ONE sentence to the tale", I have come to the conclusion that he gives fart obsessors a bad name.

--------------------

"blbalaleblbalel... That''s all folks!" -Porky Pig''s most famous line
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2004, 06:58:17 PM »
"Don't you hate it when... ... someone brings back a dead thread." - Luigison

^_^ ._0 @_@ O~O

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2004, 09:04:03 AM »
So?

--------------------
"Can I have a cookie? No wait, 10 cookies? Can I have 20 cookies? 20 COOKIES?!?" --Wilson, ''Good Boy''
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2004, 07:20:19 PM »
(future post from Sonya the Hedgehog) So?

--------------------
"Can I have a cookie? No wait, 10 cookies? Can I have 20 cookies? 20 COOKIES?!?" --Wilson, ''Good Boy''

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #50 on: June 08, 2004, 11:10:12 PM »
Truly amazing, I am impressed. Giftedgirl has succeeded in re-reviving this topic. I don't recall ever seeing that done.

The real question is.... WHY?

« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2004, 02:41:58 AM »
Oracle: You will know why.
200 characters and nothing to say.

« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2004, 06:52:49 PM »
I rerevived it 'cuz I wanted to!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2004, 04:14:49 PM »
I'd like to suggest a new rule: "No reviving threads without adding anything valid or useful to the conversation."

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2004, 01:34:41 PM »
No way!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2004, 02:09:05 PM »
Then go A-way!

Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.
Know why the elderly contribute so much to the church? To buy their way into Heaven from a lifetime of sin.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2004, 02:35:38 PM »
Giftedgirl, you ditz, why do you feel the need to revive threads without any purpose constantly?

« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2004, 02:45:44 PM »
Because "she wanted to!". But no, she is gifted.

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2004, 04:38:13 PM »
OK, I'm going to reveal myself.............I.......am...................MARLIEMOO14!!! Whew! I'm glad I got that of my chest.
---------------------
"LOOK,LOOK! It's The GamePro! I'm in the same room with him!" *faints*
(another new sig) :P
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2004, 09:29:18 PM »
I must confess a deep dark secret:  I am myself, myself, a slice of pizza, myself, and Papa John, the founder of Papa John's Pizza.

The three things I could live without: a kick in the teeth, a punch to the stomach, and a low blow.
The one thing anyone who threatens my friends needs: a swift kick in the butt.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Print