Print

Author Topic: Mario's Character  (Read 14514 times)

N64 Chick

• one ticked chick
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 08:44:51 PM »
Uh...no. If memory serves, Mario actually falls asleep during Luigi's stories. If that isn't rude, I don't know what is.
Fangirling over Luigi since 1999.

Boo Dudley

• This is not a secret page hint
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2007, 09:01:16 PM »
*Snores* Uhp! Oh!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2007, 09:58:00 PM »
He also falls asleep when the Petalburg mayor rants.  Then again, I probably would too.  He did wander off the subject a lot, and he didn't really seem to notice that his audience wasn't paying attention.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 09:34:19 AM »
If memory serves, Mario actually falls asleep during Luigi's stories.

If memory serves, *insert current partner here* falls asleep, too. Maybe Luigi's just a bad storyteller.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 09:38:21 AM »
Or MAYBE Mario's just a bum who doesn't care that his brother's off saving a waffle, or whatever he was busy doing.

Luigi can't be THAT bad of a storyteller; I mean, he got a series of books published.
Let's make like a baby and head out.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 05:21:16 PM »
Actually, someone else wrote those books after conducting an interview with Luigi.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 05:40:34 PM »
A sucky after-game feature if you ask me--Luigi's stories had great potential for a Paper Luigi game, since he didn't spoil the end... Think about it,  upon returning to Rogueport, you could meet up with Mario and his newest buddy, Listen to his long and equally twisted story, and Luigi could fall asleep to even the score... Even though I know how his adventure ends thanks to that blasted book series I'd buy and play it.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #22 on: June 10, 2007, 09:31:26 PM »
I think Mario falls asleep during Luigi's story because it's so long. The book series you buy in the shop probably shortens it. Also, Mario DOES care about Luigi.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #23 on: June 11, 2007, 05:36:57 AM »
I think Mario falls asleep during Luigi's story because it's so long.

That's..........obvious.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #24 on: June 11, 2007, 05:43:54 PM »
About Mario refusing to start over in the Glitz Pit, I'm not sure about that one. My guess is that he is tired from all that work of getting up there, and simply doesn't want to go through it again. Then again...he always saves the princess.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2007, 05:45:41 PM »
And gets nothing but a kiss and a cake, some reward.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2007, 06:36:26 PM »
I'd like a kiss and a cake. I haven't ever gotten kissed, and I haven't had cake in a year. Not even at my birthday.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2007, 09:05:37 PM »
I don't like cake.
That was a joke.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2007, 10:07:47 PM »
O_o!!
Right, but... Luigi does get props for his story. I love that music.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2007, 11:42:45 PM »
I had it on my MP3 player during my Sophomore year. The only person that ever heard it thought I was absolutely insane.

Print