Print

Author Topic: What you think of how Mario looks in Super Mario Galaxy  (Read 5057 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: June 04, 2007, 06:28:14 PM »
Hello! I just want to know of what everyone thinks of Mario's appearance in Super Mario Galaxy, the upcoming Wii game and 3rd installment in the 3D Mario platformers. I personally think he looks pretty bad with his tall, Luigi-like height and large arms. Also, he moves his arms to far back. What I mean is that he moves his arms to the side too far in Super Mario Galaxy. He should look how he looks in Super Mario Sunshine, but with enhanced graphics. I believe that his size is perfect in Super Mario Sunshine. What do you all think?
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 07:21:08 PM »
Having played the game, I will say that his character model in Super Mario Galaxy is win.
That was a joke.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 07:43:25 PM »
Showoff...
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 09:24:46 PM »
I think he looks fine in SMG. But I can't tell too well, since I haven't played it.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 12:13:49 AM »
Um, sure, looks good. SushieBoy, Mario is the savior of many a world in distress. He can show off if he wants.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2007, 01:11:33 PM »
Um, I was calling Chup a showoff (He said he played SMG, since few of us have) Not Mario.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2007, 05:45:36 PM »
I know that. I also knew you'd say something along those lines, and I wanted you to. So I'm manipulating your mind and you don't even know it! Mwahahahahahaha!!! Now, sing and dance.
It's YOUR problem!

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2007, 08:52:57 PM »
Swing your arms from side to side...

Dang you Bird Person and your mind controlling O rly owl of doom!
Regards, Uncle Dolan

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2007, 09:15:12 PM »
IT'S HAPPENING AGAIN! *explodes*

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2007, 10:17:30 PM »
I didn't yet command you to explode. Sing and dance some more, then get me a drink.
On-topic, I doubt the numbers are gonna remain in the life gauge in the screen shots... They didn't in Sunshine...
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 04:23:54 AM »
I think he looks great. Arms may be too big, but he's nice and bright. BLOOM are advance graphics!!!
The writer must earn money in order to be able to live and to write, but he must by no means live and write for the purpose of making money.

« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 06:16:55 AM »
Mario has never looked better. Try enhancing his appearance any further and he might just pop out of the screen.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 11:48:20 AM »
The only way to top it is to use the model from Brawl.

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 11:50:53 AM »
That would look... Out of place in a game as colorful, cheery, and denim texture lacking game as SMG.

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 11:51:20 AM »
Speaking of which, I'm not sure if Mario looks better in Brawl or Galaxy. I'd have to say Brawl, but that's only 'cause I haven't seen too much of Galaxy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print