Print

Author Topic: Princess Peach's Castle in Wii sports.  (Read 4487 times)

« on: June 13, 2007, 01:06:53 PM »
Play golf on intermediate, and somewhere on about the 2nd hole, turn, and you will see a castle. It is probably Peach's castle beacause of the connection of Mii's in Mario Party 8.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2007, 02:51:44 PM »
There is a castle, but it doesn't look like Peach's, and Miis in Mario Party 8 have absolutely NOTHING to do with it.

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2007, 02:54:35 PM »
What the...........

I'm not sure what you mean by Miis having a "connection".
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2007, 03:11:17 PM »
I see what he's saying about the Miis, from a Mariology perspective.

The Miis are proven to be in the Mario universe because they can interact with Mario characters in Mario Party 8. So Peach's castle existing in Wii Sports golf isn't without precedent.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2007, 03:34:53 PM »
Except for, you know, the whole Mario Party 8 coming out way after Wii Sports.

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2007, 01:11:36 AM »
I know I used precedent in the wrong direction, but you get the idea.
This is Mariology. It doesn't matter what order the games came out. The Miis are still known to be in the Mario universe.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2007, 11:08:57 AM »
Postcedent, hahhahah.
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2007, 06:40:07 PM »
Actually, there is some fact behind this..

I remember reading somewhere that during the creation of the Wii, Mario characters were running around in the Wii Sports.. uh.. sports. Nintendo asked a test play group to test it, and people were choosing to create an avatar instead of use the Mario characters. Nintendo realised that people liked creating their own avatars so much that they made the program deeper and gave it more options..

Thus, the Mii creator was born.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 06:51:01 PM »
Well, that's not exactly how it went down, but yes, Mario was originally in Wii Sports.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2007, 04:53:25 PM »
Actually, Miis are strictly for the Wii system. They don't only appear in the Mario universe. I wouldn't consider them part of the Mario universe.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2007, 09:10:14 PM »
Miis are yous. Likewise, YOU appear in the Mario universe. Or, perhaps you do not (as of today I have not). It depends on how your Mii looks at it. Or, do they look at it at all? It's your choice.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2007, 06:02:17 AM »
Me and Mario, we're tight. We're like this. We go bowling on Fridays.

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2007, 08:53:38 PM »
Pssh.  Mario once bailed me out of a jailhouse in Juarez.
Today's actually... nobody's birthday!  Quick, hurry up and make a baby!

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2007, 05:51:43 PM »
That must be awesome. I get stuck with Yoshi. I can never understand a single word he says and all he ever wants to do is eat.
OH, NO! There goes Tokyo! GO, GO GODZILLA!
------
Yinzers Rule!

Print