Print

Author Topic: The Alphabet Sentence Game  (Read 14661 times)

« Reply #60 on: July 18, 2007, 05:42:07 PM »
Jumping around frantically, Ingrid pointed Zombie Starscream towards the elephants and other zombies, laughing maniacally.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #61 on: July 19, 2007, 11:22:34 AM »
Katie80, however, had other plans.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #62 on: July 19, 2007, 05:31:17 PM »
Likewise, Ingrid had other plans too.
No Glorb, I think it was Chuck Norris.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2007, 01:14:10 PM »
I'm surprised no one's replied to this thread in a while. Oh, well, I guess I'll revive it!

Monsters then blorped out of portals in the space-time continuum and starting stealing cars.
every

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2007, 08:41:09 PM »
No one was stopping Zombie Starscream and the monsters from stealing cars and crashing into Burger King for a special Transformers toy based on the movie Transformers.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #65 on: August 02, 2007, 12:30:34 PM »
"Oh!" said the manager of Burger King, "My limited edition Megatron Kid's Meal toy that doesn't actually transform because it's made of cheap molded plastic! I lost it!"
every

« Reply #66 on: August 04, 2007, 08:17:04 PM »
Pikachu showed up to return the manager's Kid's Meal toy back.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #67 on: August 15, 2007, 07:46:23 PM »
Quests arrived later that day, however, for Pikachu.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2007, 09:00:40 AM »
"Pika, Pika? Pika...Pika! Choo!" said Pikachu, which translated to "I must fetch this derelict a sock? Hmm...Okay! *sneeze*"
every

Print