Print

Author Topic: The Reverse Sentence Game!  (Read 2662 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: August 01, 2007, 07:52:59 PM »
Hello and welcome to The Reverse Sentence Game! The rules are simple:
The first person types a sentence in reverse, then the next person must write the reverse sentence regularly, then write a regular sentence. The person after that writes the regular sentence backwords, then writes a backwords sentence! The sentences have to be relevant though.

Example:
Kimimaru: etirw
Someone else: write

food
Another person: doof

yrgna

I'll start: .klaw a no tnew uramimiK

The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2007, 08:57:22 AM »
Kimimaru went on a walk.

It was a lovely day.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2007, 10:03:27 AM »
Erm, what's with the reversal? It doesn't seem to add anything to the story itself...
every

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2007, 11:26:53 AM »
.yad ylevol a saw tI

.ffilc rehtona ffo uramimiK werht fehC ehT ,yad ylevol eht nI

I just added this reversal because I was bored and couldn't think of anything else.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2007, 12:17:30 PM »
In the lovele day, The Chef threw Kimimaru off another cliff.

"HELP!" screamed Kimimaru.
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2007, 12:07:59 PM »
.uramimiK demaercs "!PLEH"

!gniddup ekam ot woh uoy sehcaet taht laiceps .V.T a gnivah saw sregoR .rM ,llef uramimiK erofeB

Print