Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Topic  (Read 369270 times)

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #285 on: March 20, 2010, 06:05:20 PM »
Lucky for you you thought to cross out "Ash."  I might've had to kill you.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #286 on: March 20, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »
It doesn't help that Red has Pikachu as his final Poke'.
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #287 on: March 20, 2010, 07:51:39 PM »
...Or that he has the final forms of all three Kanto starters, each of which Ash had, albeit not necessarily in their fully-evolved states.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #288 on: March 20, 2010, 08:00:53 PM »
...Or that he defeated the Pokemon League.  Oh wait - Ash didn't do that, because Ash is lame.  :D

« Reply #289 on: March 20, 2010, 08:19:40 PM »
They also swapped out Espeon for Lapras, which Ash also has. They're practically AU-twins now.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #290 on: March 20, 2010, 11:32:24 PM »
In Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum.

Oh, the worst slot machine game ever? No wonder I didn't know: I never sat there and completed 15 straight games (I realise that Clefairy points at which slot you're supposed to stop, and the moon being red is bad..)

Speaking of game corner games: anybody have any tips for the Voltorb game? I can and have gone up to level 3, but it seems that I just get super lucky when that has happened.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #291 on: March 20, 2010, 11:52:31 PM »
So is Red still pointlessly silent? Only dialogue being "..."

Makes you wonder why you battle him if he won't communicate with you. Also, how does he command attacks?

Why am I over analyzing a game meant for 10-13 year olds?
Unless you are cloned, you do not need to look like a midget version of your dad. Okay Bowser Jr.?

« Reply #292 on: March 21, 2010, 12:50:23 AM »
So is Red still pointlessly silent? Only dialogue being "..."

Red's "pointless" un-talkativeness is a reference to the Pokemon games' long line of silent protagonists. Regardless, he does, and his ellipsis has been ugraded to an entire dialogue box of periods.

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #293 on: March 21, 2010, 05:45:31 AM »
Also, how does he command attacks?

The implication is that he's bonded with his Pokemon to such an extent and degree that words between them are no longer needed.

« Reply #294 on: March 26, 2010, 04:06:12 PM »
Leaked fifth-gen promo:

Tv_Themes

• Voted off the island
« Reply #295 on: March 26, 2010, 07:01:59 PM »
April Fools!

« Reply #296 on: March 27, 2010, 07:08:33 PM »
Thanks to the "assistance" of Action Replay, I'm currently at Sinjoh Ruins with an event Arceus. :D

« Reply #297 on: March 27, 2010, 08:04:00 PM »
I'm sorry, but I absoulutely despise cheaters, when I'm trying to play the game seriously.

« Reply #298 on: March 27, 2010, 08:07:56 PM »
Is there a way to come across a legitimate Arceus yet?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #299 on: March 27, 2010, 08:20:45 PM »
There was a TRU event or something, if I remember right.  I never did make it to that, though.

Print