Print

Author Topic: Pokemon Topic  (Read 369396 times)

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #765 on: March 22, 2011, 07:32:57 AM »
Oh yeah, fourth gen: Starraptor and Bronzong ("Metallico").
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #766 on: March 26, 2011, 05:01:37 PM »
I haven't touched White since beating the Elite Four. It feels as though Game Freak put zero thought into this generation's offline post-game features, and they couldn't pay me to tard around with the Dream World or any such nonsense.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #767 on: March 26, 2011, 06:01:28 PM »
I don't know, I think this one is more your problem than Gamefreak's. There's something like three towns to visit after you beat the game. New areas with the old Pokemon, and the obligatory Legendary Pokemon.

It's no Kanto, but I'd say it's about on par with the other's post-games.

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #768 on: March 27, 2011, 06:12:44 PM »
Why isn't there a Black/White friend code topic yet?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Jman

• Score
« Reply #769 on: March 29, 2011, 11:06:30 AM »
I freaking love Emolga and Ferroseed.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #770 on: March 29, 2011, 01:01:51 PM »
It's no Kanto, but I'd say it's about on par with the other's post-games.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this. Are you referring to how Pokemon Gold and Silver let you explore Kanto or are you referring to Pokemon Red and Blue. If you're referring to Pokemon Red and Blue, I'd have to disagree because the only thing you can do post-game is go to Cerulean Cave and catch Mewtwo.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #771 on: March 29, 2011, 04:50:53 PM »
I was referring to the fact that you could explore Kanto in the post-game of Gold/Silver/Crystal.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #772 on: March 29, 2011, 05:28:49 PM »
...Which is really the main reason I'm still partly inclined to get HG/SS (I never played the original GS generation as much as the rest, so I don't think I ever even got to Kanto). That, and the Pokewalker is pretty boss.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #773 on: April 23, 2011, 10:58:14 AM »

« Reply #774 on: April 23, 2011, 11:30:38 AM »
It seems a little early to be Grey...

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #775 on: April 23, 2011, 11:36:43 AM »
The tenth anniversary of Ruby and Sapphire isn't til 2013, though. And Pikachu Teaches Typing was already announced.

Are we due for another Ranger or whatever game yet?
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #776 on: April 23, 2011, 11:46:48 AM »
Mind you, FR/LG weren't released on the tenth anniversary of R/B. If this turns out to be another Ranger or Mystery Dungeon, though, I'll flip my [dukar] without a spatula.

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #777 on: April 23, 2011, 11:49:14 AM »
Really, Weegee? That's what I'm going to do if Typing of the Pokémon doesn't come out over here.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #778 on: April 23, 2011, 02:59:52 PM »
Hope it's the Gen 5 console game and that the allegations it'll have a story are true. Or a proper Mystery Dungeon 3.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #779 on: April 26, 2011, 04:28:47 PM »
My Action Replay DS isn't compatible with Datel's latest firmware update, so I'll have to spend $25 on a new AR in order to get the multiplayer perks in White.

I repeat myself: Pokemon in the age of social media sucks.

Print