Print

Author Topic: Super Mario Sunshine - The Secret of Ricco Tower Red Coins in 32.79 Seconds  (Read 3679 times)

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« on: December 13, 2010, 06:09:30 PM »
Hello everyone! Remember that other topic I posted about beating the world record for collecting all of the Red Coins in the Secret of Ricco Tower? Well, I have good news: I got home from college for winter break, and I just finished recording it! This time, though, I beat my other record by an astonishing 90 hundredths of a second, making the final time 57:21! Without further ado, enjoy the video!

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKbEFp27vkc

Also check out my profile for more cool videos!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Turtlekid1

• Tortuga
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 06:14:38 PM »
You're the only person I know who can make that look like fun.
"It'll say life is sacred and so is death
but death is life and so we move on"

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 08:43:12 PM »
Killer work!

Say, while you're on a Sunshine kick, might you be interested in taking up my old challenge?
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2010, 09:00:04 PM »
I only make Super Mario Sunshine videos when I can't think of any other videos to make. That being said, I can't guarantee that I will take up your challenge, sorry.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print