Print

Author Topic: Mario Wedding Invitations  (Read 4337 times)

David

• Trusts the fungus
« on: October 20, 2011, 07:47:15 PM »
A fellow by the name of Larry Quach designed some amazing Mario-themed wedding invitations (and favors) for his engaged friends.  "Amazing" is barely adequate in describing them.  Go and take a look for yourself at http://larryquach.blogspot.com/2011/10/wedding-invitations.html .

Source: Larry T Quach's Art Blog
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 07:49:22 PM by David »
Let's do the Mario, all together now!

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 04:19:09 PM »
Wow! These are incredible! Maybe I should have a Mario theme on my wedding...!
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 06:14:49 PM »
These are very awesome! I wish I'd thought of/been able to do something like this for my wedding!!

The closest (and still awesome) thing I got was a Groom's cupcake styled Super Mushroom. The woman at the bakery knew exactly which colors to use as she used to be a big gamer.. :)

Maybe I'll upload a pic sometime..
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2011, 06:49:12 PM »
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Print