Print

Author Topic: NSMB2: Impossible Pack Challenge  (Read 4183 times)

« on: December 21, 2012, 09:49:10 PM »
WHO IS MAN ENOUGH TO BEAT THE IMPOSSIBLE PACK? CAN YOU DEFEAT THE HARDEST MARIO LEVELS EVER DEVISED?

POST HERE WITH TALES OF YOUR DEFEAT

OR... VICTORY?

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2012, 12:08:08 AM »
Are they harder than Lost Levels?

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2012, 08:07:50 AM »
I'm sure they are. I watched the preview video; it looks like something to help put your fist through a wall... I'll be buying it at some point in the near future.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2012, 03:55:55 PM »
I'll get it (and the game (and a 3ds)) if it has the Super Mario Frustration level.
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2012, 08:50:36 PM »
Sneaky how the [edit: almost] necessary + Clocks are inaccessible while playing as White Raccoon Mario.

My avatar is an accurate depiction of my face while attempting the second Impossible Pack level.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2012, 09:16:17 PM by Weegee »
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2012, 01:26:04 AM »
I went through the first two levels with White Raccoon Mario (and then found out right at the start of the third level that some things still kill me when I'm a white raccoon). I have no idea how I'm going to do that second level without being invincible.

So far I've managed to get to the halfway point of the first level legitimately. I've pretty much gotten the hang of the fish part at the beginning. I think one time I even managed to get through all the fish without taking any hits.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2012, 02:13:41 AM »
I'm pretty much the same. I can usually get past the Bob-Ombs, but not being able to jump on the Spinies that follow is overwhelming. Likewise, Lord knows how you're meant to navigate some of those rotating blocks without flight.

I completed all three stages with White Raccoon Mario, hitting enough obstacles to die fifty times over. It seems safe to say these are the toughest official Mario levels ever.
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2012, 02:40:07 PM »
Level 1 is not that bad; about on par with a harder special world course.

Level 2 is an unholy abomination to Creation itself; unfathomably impossible.

Level 3 is unknown; I doubt I will ever see this level.

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2012, 12:58:30 PM »
These look like so much fun! Unfortunately I don't have NSMB2 :(.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

Print