Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64106 times)

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #345 on: June 10, 2007, 11:31:59 AM »
I once had a dream where I was on the FF when, suddenly, I found what looked like a floating metal ball with big, red, Spider-Man-style eyes replacing the title of the forums. Yeah, weird.
every

Kimimaru

• Max Stats
« Reply #346 on: June 13, 2007, 09:39:45 AM »
Hehe...I usually have REALLY long dreams (at least I think they are) and then I can only remember about 2 parts to it. Don't ask why but I had a dream where I was a Yoshi. It was actually really cool. I was able to jump like... 20 feet and for no reason breath underwater. Then I had to rescue the mayor of this wierd town because he was building something underwater. When I got down there, I realized the water is only 9 feet deep and he swam back up. That's all I remember.
The Mario series is the best! It has every genre in video games but RTS'! It also has a plumber who does different roles, a princess, and a lot of odd creatures who don't seem to poop!

« Reply #347 on: August 26, 2007, 09:12:07 AM »
I just had a this dream and I post now so even more doesn't slip away:

A bunch of TMKers were living in this 2-story house thing. Next door there was being held some kind of event that involved a lot of waiting, I think some Wiis were going to be sold. EclipsedMoon went over first and I went over a little later. In the next door building, I found sort of a line, except it was circular and everyone in it was sitting. I sat next to EM and the next dude ahead, Kohler I think?, got mad until I promised I "already had one, man".

I think there was some DS multi- going on but the freakiest thing was that every time something would happen like someone win a game or mini-giveaway, the host dude would make us all sing a song - weird stuff like For He's a Jolly Good Fellow or hymns - and we'd all sing solemnly and slowly in high-pitched voices. Again, in this circle line the only people I knew were EM and me. The rest were just random gamers and Kohler.

At one point we went back to the TMK pad and I remember TEM passing out Kleenex boxes to us. It had to do with helping us win some kind of line contest and on the tissue sticking out the top TEM had written in black marker, "MAKE IT HOLY".

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #348 on: August 27, 2007, 08:07:03 PM »
That is a seriously funny dream. Seems like I can only dream about random scary stuff now, like a mind-scrambling disease that I worked hard to contain in some downtrodden hospital.

Print