Lukewarm
0 (0%)
Not very good
3 (5.4%)
sucked, no doubt about it
1 (1.8%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Print

Author Topic: Do you like the new SMB?  (Read 24787 times)

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #45 on: May 22, 2006, 08:02:48 PM »
He said "SP", as in Game Boy Advance SP.

I know that he said SP. I was warning him not to get a PSP though. Those things suck and I didn't want him to waste $250 like I did. Just trying to look out for a fellow Mario fan.

« Reply #46 on: May 22, 2006, 08:11:22 PM »
It's about standard difficulty for a Mario platformer. Say, Super Mario World difficulty.He said "SP", as in Game Boy Advance SP.

P.S. Whoa, billy chilly is alive.

The only gripe I have about NSMB's difficulty is that there isn't a Special World of INSANELY difficult levels like in Super Mario World. 

And yeah, it's been like four or five years since I've been on the board.  :)  What can I say, New Super Mario Bros. and Super Mario Galaxy have me crunk for Mario and friends again.  :D
Haters gonna hate

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2006, 01:36:54 PM »
I apologize for my actions.

Its ironic how I complained about there being too many Mario spin offs,I loved them all(except DDR:Mario Mix).
"A winner is you"

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #48 on: May 23, 2006, 01:38:04 PM »
you liked the Mario parties?

« Reply #49 on: May 23, 2006, 01:56:51 PM »
Meh I've got nothing against them.(except the fact that there are too many of them and that they should stop making them already)
"A winner is you"

« Reply #50 on: May 23, 2006, 04:13:28 PM »
I don't really remember saying NSMB was easy. I agree with Chup -- it's normal. Some of the alternate exits are very tricky.

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #51 on: May 23, 2006, 07:25:53 PM »
It's the trickyness that makes it good. ;)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2006, 11:58:20 PM »
Ah, so you're saying it's a not hard to just beat, but tough to complete 100%? That's how I'd describe SMW.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2006, 01:24:35 PM »
yeah, I have a friend who is in world nine (sorry for the spoiler) but he didn't do very much. I am trying for 100% and I am only in the middle of world 5, and the only one I have 100% is world 1.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2006, 11:32:36 PM »
I got it today and it's well worth the $37.53. I made it to world 2 and decided to stop so I'd have something to do on the way to Disney Land tomorrow. Yeah, I DID draw the cross on the bottom like I said (I can't see it in the picture myself, but my monitor's REALLY dark). Maybe it'll protect my DS until the end of time. 3rd time's a charm.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2006, 08:08:46 PM »
Yeah lets criticize Dark_Shark for for stating his opinion.
Sorry, my previous post was sarcasm based on his sig.  Sarcasm doesn't always work on the interwebs.  Maybe I should use the <sarcasm> tag more often. 

Edit:  Sorry, my previous post was sarcasm based on his sig.  Sarcasm doesn't always work on the <sarcasm>interwebs</sarcasm>.  Maybe I should use the <sarcasm> tag more often. 
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2006, 08:14:00 PM »
yeah, I have a friend who is in world nine (sorry for the spoiler) but he didn't do very much. I am trying for 100% and I am only in the middle of world 5, and the only one I have 100% is world 1.

Wait a minute... what?! What's world 9?!
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2006, 12:57:07 AM »
SCCCCCHHHHPOILERR!!!

Anyway, I believe the sarcasm tag was not closed. </sarcasm>

NSMB isn't out yet, so I can't buy it. It looks awesome though, but I think it resembles SMW more than SMB.
If my son could decimate Lego cities with his genitals, I'd be [darn] proud.

« Reply #58 on: May 26, 2006, 01:44:54 AM »
I don't believe in World 9.

SolidShroom

• Poop Man
« Reply #59 on: May 26, 2006, 01:12:27 PM »
The rest of the spoiler! My friend told me about it. He says that on the final level of world 8 Bowser and baby bowserwill snatch peach and you will got to world nine.

Print