Print

Author Topic: [b]SUPER SPOILER[/b], M&L:PiT  (Read 3965 times)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« on: January 14, 2006, 03:02:49 PM »
I warned you of spoilers... But if anyone's beaten Princes Shroob's big sister, tell me how. She's grown all huge with tentacles, my attacks on her deal 2 points of damage, and when I hit the tentacles they grow back.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2006, 03:13:46 PM »
1) Focus your attacks on her feet.
2) Once you take that out, focus on the Crown.
3) When the Crown's out, her main body defense will drop significantly.
4) Keep attacking her main body--the one called "Princess Shroob"--until her crown revives. Her feet will probably revive before the crown does, but still focus all efforts on Shroob herself.
5) Repeat from Step 1.

It's very tedious and time-consuming, but you can do it.  You can't take out her crown until her feet are taken out, and don't bother attacking her main body until the crown's out, otherwise you'll only give her a measly 1 damage point.  Don't waste your time on the tentacles at all.
Good luck!
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 02:18:54 AM »
Ok, I beat her. It sure was good to get the Ulti-free badge!
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 02:28:19 PM »
Just wait until you see the end!!!
I'm a horrible person.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 02:59:28 PM »
I did see the end. Is that battle with Bowser supposed to be a joke? That was just a bunch of dodging crap. I heard something about Shrowser. That was just a flashing Bowser helping you eliminate Princess Shroob.
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2006, 08:48:19 PM »
That was Shrowser, but that was rather easy dodging even though it was no mercy.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2006, 10:29:55 PM »
I beat her...with TWO ulti-free badges!!! Obviously, one for each of the adults.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2006, 10:48:46 AM »
And I think Bird Person has beaten her by now. Your help, however useful it might be, isn't really needed in this case.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print