Miscellaneous > The White Mushroom House

Calling all lab rats!

(1/2) > >>

superstarMASIAH:
I'm looking for any chemistry majors or bio majors that have a used lab agitator they want to get rid of.  I need this for my own personal studies in medicine on natural substances that can be used to treat cluster headaches.  Also I would buy any lab glass-ware you might like to get rid of also (flasks, beakers, graduated cylinders, etc).  Much thanks!

Weegee:
In other words, drug paraphernalia.

superstarMASIAH:
Some people can't afford college man.  I used to be great in chemistry and biology, and want to carry on my own research, I still have some college text-books and everything.  My mom needs a kidney transplant, and hasn't been able to get on the list yet at Albert Einstein Medical Center in Phillidelphia.  Perscription costs are getting too expensive too get another perscription for another drug.  So I'm going to do whatever I can to help her out because I love her to death.

If you've ever witnessed somebody suffering from a cluster headache you would want to help them too.  Thanks for being so rude, it really made me feel great.

Weegee:
Sorry if it came across as rude; I was kidding.

superstarMASIAH:
It's alright dude, I have a reputation to put back together and I understand that much.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version