Video Games > Game Help

Mario RPG help needed

(1/4) > >>

Chocobo:
First of all, I can't seem to beat Boshi at all. (I'm muscialy challenged). Second of all, can anybody give me tips for getting the 17 or 100 jumps thing? I can't get past 7...And finally, is Mukumuku from any legedn or myth? That wasn't the first time I heard of him....

Kweeh! Kweeh!

zootalo:
??????

~Zootalo a.k.a. Baby Bowser Koopa
Need 1000 post to become a king! ^_^

100-199 Toddler
200-299 Child
300-499 Pre-teen
500-999 Teen
1000-1000+ King!!

Hinopio:
I honestly can't help you off the top of my head, but I can point you in the right direction.

GameSages has several great FAQs for SMRPG.  Go to <www.sages.ign.com>, then make your way to the SNES section.  Look under SMRPG for tons of great secrets and a link to the page of FAQs.  Or, just copy and paste this link to the address bar ->

<http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/snes/game/9415.html>

P.S.- Hinopio is in no way affiliated with GameSages or Game Faqs, please don't kick me off for advertising!

Hinopio:
Wait!!!  I went back and played SMRPG again, and I got to Yo'ster Isle.  When racing Boshi, be sure to press the button (A or B) exactly with the beat, and hold down each button until the other is pressed.  It also helps if you 'practice' following the beat during the short intro music before the race.

Chocobo:
Thanks. I never noticed the cymbols in the music before (I know that makes me sound $tupid) and finally beat that Boshi. And I took your advice and got a real good Jumping FAQ. Thanks for all the help. Especialy Zootaloo.

Kweeh! Forget Whark! Kweeh! Is better!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version