Miscellaneous > Fan Creations

The Super Mario Saga

(1/7) > >>

Dairy King:
Hey all! Sorry for such a sudden departure from the forums, but I have some good news!
The Northmor High School football season is over, and now my Fridays are free. Plus, I had to really work to keep my grades at a suitable average.(Don't worry- I have a C average.) What this has to do with this post? Absolutely nothing! Here's the deal- I have to have a journal of some sorts for English class. I thought, "Hey! Why not write a story for it?" This is the end result. Lemme set the stage for you: Mario and Luigi are living in Brooklyn, NY, and the Mushroom Kingdom's under attack by the Koopas. You'll just have to read the story to find out how this goes! HA HA HA!

Blessed are those who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused!

Yoshi zero:
Dude, you posted 10 of these!

Forest Guy:
Wow. THis proves that someone here actually does have even less of a life than most of us here.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!

Forest Guy:
Wow. THis proves that someone here actually does have even less of a life than most of us here.

------------------------------
 I am Meowrik, the 5th Samurai Pizza Cat. My trusty Jalapeno Katana along with my Chili Claws will prove my might!

Markio:
I agree, responding to a topic you think is dumb is a definite sign of lack of life.
Edited by - Markio on 11/7/2003 2:10:32 PM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version