Print

Author Topic: The History of Mario  (Read 2554 times)

« on: January 27, 2006, 09:19:32 AM »
I posted this on the Zelda Phorums and got some good reviews so I'd like to see what people here think, (Sorry if you wanted an Italian accent, I forgot.) here it is:

Long ago, in a kingdom hidden from all normal things (a.k.a. The Mushroom Kingdom), a mother and father just had children, their names were "Mario and "Luigi", the parents knew that they would some day be strong, and stop the one thing that kept the Mushroom Kingdom in danger, the evil King Koopa!!! This monster was a cross-breed of dragon and dino, that all MK residents feared, his evil fire breath would burn a whole village! But at this time he was only a young child, but a child that could still cause some of the worst chaos.

His mother and father disappeared some how, and he ended up with a creature in a species called "Magikoopas", which could somehow relate to the young trouble-maker. The parents of these babies had to find a place unknown from the evil Bowser, and found an island, called Yoshi's Island, they took their babies to a stork that could fly them. So at late evening, the stork took off with the babies, he flew for an hour or two before he noticed it had became very silent, not even crickets, so the stork decided to look around, when he blinked, a strange figure appeared and made the stork crash away, this figure took the sack that the babies were in, and flew away.

He was completely unaware that Mario had fallen out of the sack!! Luckily, a creature of the species "Yoshi" was walking that night and our little baby hero fell on his back. Once the Yoshi found this strange thing, he ran over to the other Yoshi's to show what he found, when Yoshi looked on his back again, he saw a map, Mario very swiftly, crawled over to the map and pointed to Baby Bowser's castle!! The Yoshis noticed that our little hero had something he had to do there so off the Yoshis went to help little Mario on his quest. They encountered many dangers, including strange masked creatures called Shy Guys, which seemed very odd.

Once Baby Mario and the crew of Yoshis arrived at the castle, they had some major kicking to do! They beat the evil monster, but Kemak the Magikoopa had something up his sleeve, he pulled out a wand and made little Bowser 20 times his size!! Seeming hopeless they almost gave up, but they found that it wasn't really all that hard when this great montser had one weakness;Eggs. He could absolutely not stand one bit of eggs, so came the victory of little Mario and the Yoshi crew, but our little trouble maker was not completely gone, as he said he would come back. Later on after a while the babies were sent back home to the Mushroom Kingdom.

Later on, luck for the Mushroom Kingdom came, a letter arrived for the mayor, from an unknown person, saying that two lucky parents would have two children that could save the whole kingdom, and that's when the two bros. were born, two years later, but as these babies were not strong yet, the parents had a plan to keep them until they reached 2 years old, which they did, and took the babies through a hidden warp pipe, that led to our world, they were raised as orphans, thinking that they were their normal parents, but never knew until they grew up. Once the bros. became older, they took separate paths, Luigi's path was never known, but Mario took the path of a carpenter.

Even before this they noticed they had an Italian accent, absolutely nobody knew why, Mario was about 25 years old when he met a young lady named "Pauline" he had a whole different feeling in his life. One day he called Pauline, but she didn't answer, which was surprising, because she always answered her phone, Mario looked in the paper and saw the headlines "GIRL GETS KIDNAPPED BY GIANT APE", Mario recognized that the girl in the picture was Pauline, and ran off to find her.

It took 5 hours of driving around New York until he found a building that was not even close to being constructed, he went up to the building and noticed it was 5 stories high. Mario had a very bad fear of heights, but that didn't stop him. Luigi happened to be walking by and saw Mario, but didn't know it was him, so he remarked "I'd have to be on crack or have some major crush on a girlfriend to do that.", so he walked by taking a lick of ice cream that he forgot to pay for. Meanwhile Mario had finally made it to the top floor of the building, flundering the ape's evil plan. After he rescued Pauline, he asked her a question "So, where did this dumb ape come from?". She replied that she didn't know. So, one day Mario decided to quit his job for the bad luck he came across with Pauline, he found an ad in the paper that said "Need an assistant for plumbing" Mario called the number, only to find out it was his!! Luigi just came through the door with a court date and some groceries. "How did you get this court date?" Mario asked. "Well I was buying ice cream and was distracted by this crazy guy running up a construction site, and forgot to pay." replied Luigi. Mario started acting really silent until three hours later and asked "Did you put an ad in the paper for an assistant plumber?". "Yeah, how did you know?" he said and asked. "Because I called it not knowing it was us." replied Mario.

"Okay, since you seem to want it you can have it, I should have told you I decided to be a plumber." said Luigi. So they were both together in the plumbing business. One day they had a job from someone that said the stuff that fell down the drain could never be pulled up by her previous plumbers, when the bros. got there they noticed it was Pauline that had the trouble, so they got right to it, the second Mario reached his hand down the drain he disappeared, Luigi was looking desperate to get inside, and was finally sent in along with Mario. Once the bros. came through, a weird creature with a mask came by and started stealing some nearby stuff. "That must be the stuff that fell down the drain!" exclaimed Mario.

They ran after the creature and came to a post office, in the post office was a wanted poster for a creature named Bowser, the bros. thought that may have a connection to the thing that stole Pauline's stuff. They explored this strange place and came across a mushroom-like creature "Are you the great ones that will save us?" the mushroom creature asked. The bros. were too confused to reply, they walked around a little more to find mushroom creatures that would always stare at them. A few hours later they found a large castle, the bros. went inside. The castle was full of doors and hallways, they kept looking around until they found a throne room, the throne was empty. The bros. looked around the throne and found a brown spotted mushroom creature that was cowering behind the throne.

"THE PRINCESS!!!" He screamed outraged. "Oh, we have visitors, please forgive me, our princess has just been kidnapped by the evil monster King Bowser, you don't look familiar with any of this so, I'll start explaining. You are in the Mushroom Kingdom, we are the MK residents the "Mushroom people, and my name is Toadsworth." he went on.

"I'd ask you to help, but you don't look like the right type ......" Toadsworth said again. The bros. felt something weird and took on the challenge of saving the princess, later on the met some enemies, and figured out that those old plumbing boots of theirs came in handy, they stomped enemies all over the place, until they met with a creature called Lakitu, this creature could fly in a cloud, and look like he was readly to swoop down, the bros. walked past slowly, but that didn't help Lakitu threw a spiky ball down from the cloud, the bros. stared at it, but then the spiky ball popped open!!

They looked at it as it was slowly walking toward them. "That's a Spiny." said the Lakitu. "You'd have a hard time doing anything about them." he said again. Suddenly, the Spiny dashed torwards them, the bros. jumped, but landed right on his spikes!! So the bros. ran as fast as they could away. Later on they encountered a strange box with a qeustion mark on it, Luigi tried to break it with his fist, but it didn't seem to be hard enough. "OUCH!!!" he screamed. "Wait, try a little harder." Mario told his bro. Luigi trys even harder and it broke! A coin came out, the bros. noticed that the boxes colors changed to brown, and the question mark disappeared. They went on and found a pipe. "Wow, that's a plumber's nightmare." remarked Luigi. "Let's check it out." said Mario. So they went on down, when they made it through they noticed that the pipe was out of reach and they could not go back through.

"WAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!" Luigi cried insanely. Luigi felt way too scared to continue, but after a little bit of Mario's reassurance, Luigi calmed down and the bros. moved on. They continued for a little longer until they noticed that a bunch of bricks blocked most of their path. "Let's slide through the bricks!" Mario said. Luigi was not feeling to good about this, but after Mario went through, Luigi felt he could do it as well, he ducked and slid on through ............ but not quite, Luigi got stuck, but as soon as he started jumping around like crazy the bricks above him broke, and he was free again. They met another type of creature after a while in a shell, they stomped it, it jumped inside of it's shell, he tried to sneak out again but the bros. stomped it again, and the creature flew around like crazy.

Just then they saw a pipe, and another Question Mark Block, they broke the block and found a mushroom, Luigi was getting hungry, sohe ate it and became two times his size!! "Whoa, this is cool." Luigi said surprised. The bros. decided to go through the pipe, once they made it to the top, they made back to normal ground level, they also noticed that the ground became slightly elevated, and jumped up to the top, once they got to the top they saw a flagpole, Mario jumped on the flagpole and accidentally pulled down the flag, but the bros. saw a castle and went inside. The whole inside of the castle was full of traps and enemies, they got to an area of the castle and saw Bowser!!!

"Are you the one that kidnapped the princess?" asked Mario. "Yes, no prepare to met your doom." Bowser said evily. Bowser kept shooting fire out of his mouth, and the bros. kept on dodging, they noticed that Bowser was too strong, but also noticed an axe behind Bowser, Mario jumped past Bowser and on the axe, the wall behind the axe lifted away, and the platform Bowser was standing on fell apart. While Bowser was falling the noticed he transformed into one of the first creatures they encountered. The bros. went into the chamber hidden behind the wall that was broken, they saw a Mushroom person. "Thank you for saving me, but our princess is in another castle." the little Mushroom said. The bros. were upset that they didn't find the princess, but the little Mushroom gave them a gift. "This is an enemie guide, if you need to find out about an enemie you encounter look in here." the little shroom said again. So the bros. went on.

Wow, only 2 views, no posts, and the view's are mine.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2006, 01:46:58 PM by Bigluigifan1.0 »
I'm a horrible person.

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2006, 01:18:55 PM »
This is pretty good.  Nice job.
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2006, 01:37:21 PM »
Sorry to bump, but I'm finishing another part of the story!

The bros. had encountered plenty of enemies, and after hours of tons of castles and shrooms telling them to keep moving they finally found one of the biggest castles the had ever seen, that looked like the place to them, so they moved with as much haste as they could, finding that most of the paths the took were only leading back to the original position they were already in, but after a while they came across a pit of lava and on the other end was a Hammer Bro., which were the enemies that were the most unfortunate to come across.

The bros. had started thinking very hard about what to do next and after a while the came up with a very good plan, Mario jumped up as if he were going to jump across, the Hammer Bro. threw a hammer thinking Mario would come closer but instead Mario moved backwards and the hammer missed, Luigi jumped right across before the Hammer Bro. could throw another and jumped on the Hammer Bro., their journey was almost complete!

Not too long after the bros. finally found Bowser's main room, Bowser immediately started breathing fire out at the bros. and kept on doing it, the bros. grew tired of dodging so much and Bowser would not stop breathing fire in their path, they had to think of something quik before they grew to tired to move! So, they did this with as much as haste as possible, and this time Luigi had the plan figured out, Luigi runs up to Bowser and this was making Bowser think of Luigi as a complete maniac for doing so, but that didn't stop Bowser from thinking he would win so Bowser started to jump in excitement and the second Luigi ran into the area Bowser was in he ducked making himself safe from the plummeting dino.

After Bowser fell in the pit the bros. knew this was it, they jumped on the axe and entered the room, it was the Princess! After the Princess got to know her heroes she kissed them both and invited them to stay in the kingdom as her new guards and plumbers of the kingdom, it took some thinking but the bros. decided that they would stay as long as possible. Months later the bros. had gotten moved in to a house in the Mushroom Kingdom, and Mario took a deep sleep, and not too long later Luigi did the same, in the bros. sleep some dark shadow had come in their house .......

To be continued.
I'll finish the next part when possible.
So, anyone have any comments?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 03:54:05 PM by Bigluigifan1.0 »
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2006, 06:17:55 PM »
Its great I always wondered where it all started and now I know keep going this is good
SSBB theme lyrics: I'll be the Marth, Luigi noob, This is Yoshi's B, This monkey wants to hug him. I'll heat the duck, Uigi noob, pooped through the dress this monkey wears to work.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 03:27:47 PM »
I thought you would be talking about something like this.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2006, 10:11:37 PM »
(How did I know you were going to link there? :) ) Heheh, while I have no idea what that would do with Story Boards, I had already noticed this earlier (And a while ago as well, but it's been a while since I saw it before.), and about the story, I haven't been working on it lately, because of a million other things I have to do (I'm getting very busy.), but I should have another piece of the story sooner or later.
I'm a horrible person.

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2006, 09:26:21 AM »
I remember TMK used to have a thing like this. It was written by one of the staff members and was mostly put together from the games. I think it went away with the fan fics/art section, though.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print