Print

Author Topic: New/Returning Members Post Here!  (Read 791316 times)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2805 on: October 10, 2012, 04:37:35 AM »
So.. is #tmk experiencing the time warp, too?
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2806 on: October 10, 2012, 05:44:37 AM »
I just realized how much I'm making me look like a spambot and not some cryptic dude.

BUY CHEERIOS CHOLESTEROL LOWERING BREAKFAST CEREAL
VVVERExSTFJCQVM=

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2807 on: October 10, 2012, 06:29:07 AM »
I was expecting your name to be a YouTube URL, but as far as I can tell, it's not.
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #2808 on: October 10, 2012, 09:49:44 AM »
So.. is #tmk experiencing the time warp, too?
It actually hit us before it hit the forum.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2809 on: October 10, 2012, 09:53:28 AM »
Contributing to the 2005 Blast from the Past. I'm most likely not here to stay, but I still figured I'd pop in and say hey. Hey!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

« Reply #2810 on: October 10, 2012, 09:58:16 AM »
Good God, man. I've heard tales of you, but never actually seen you.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #2811 on: October 10, 2012, 10:01:21 AM »
Hey.

Come to think of it, it's more of a class reunion from what I see. Unless my new sets of skills are in need, I, for one, will probably be disappearing again before too long. There are still Internet frontiers out there for me to conquer explore-- but this is a story for a different thread.

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #2812 on: October 10, 2012, 10:14:11 AM »
Good God, man. I've heard tales of you, but never actually seen you.
All a part of my infamy, I suppose. I was a pretty terrible person from ages 12-15 or so; it was just that "I know everything" phase of my life where my ideas were challenged and I didn't like it. Now I challenge everything! I'd like to say I live a Rurouni Kenshin style of life, sans the incredible swordsmanship. I wander from forum to forum, sticking around for a bit before growing bored and moving on to the next one.

Anyway, I may pop back in the chat room tonight as I did last night, though it might not be until after midnight EST (as I might be going to see/play bass with a friend's band.) I hope to be present when some more of the ol' regulars appear again.

Hey Ian!
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #2813 on: October 10, 2012, 10:19:31 AM »
Come to think of it, it's more of a class reunion from what I see. Unless my new sets of skills are in need, I, for one, will probably be disappearing again before too long. There are still Internet frontiers out there for me to conquer explore-- but this is a story for a different thread.

There are plenty of internet frontiers, but TMK is an internet home.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #2814 on: October 10, 2012, 03:30:42 PM »

Funny to think about it that way. I just had my ten year high school reunion..

You should at least pop in every time you get a chance, even if you're not here to stick around. It's always awesome to see you.
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

« Reply #2815 on: October 13, 2012, 01:25:26 AM »
what's everyone else's excuse for returning? I found out there was going to be a new console and figured this would be the most comfortable place to get information about it (I am a big fan of forums in general).

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2816 on: October 13, 2012, 02:22:37 AM »
Lizard Dude coerced me into posting in this past-fest. Also I don't feel like posting here is a waste of my life so that helps too.
That was a joke.

Hello:)

• Goodbye:(
« Reply #2817 on: October 17, 2012, 02:58:09 PM »
Hello!
Good sir

CrossEyed7

• i can make this whatever i want; you're not my dad
« Reply #2818 on: October 17, 2012, 05:23:28 PM »
:)
"Oh man, I wish being a part of a Mario fan community was the most embarrassing thing about my life." - Super-Jesse

Hello:)

• Goodbye:(
« Reply #2819 on: October 17, 2012, 05:25:16 PM »
Good sir

Print