Print

Author Topic: TMK Grand Event  (Read 106139 times)

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2004, 02:27:27 PM »
We have a ton of relatives on my Moms side of the family that live in Kokomo, Indiana and we go there to visit them every couple of years. Do you live near Kokomo, IS?
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2004, 05:47:30 PM »
Wow, funny how a simple post like this can end up in a pointless argument on how it has to do with TMK.

Edited by - Vidgmchtr on 7/1/2004 4:47:47 PM
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2004, 06:16:42 PM »
Insane Steve, I probably say "NorCal" because a lot of people say "Cali" (Cal-E) for California. Also, that is what I gotta say in BMX or some people will just totally be blank if you say "North Carolina" instead of "NorCal" or "Greenville" (NC).

"If love is around the corner, I must be going in circles." ~My friend
+--Support our troops and now our favorite Ronald Reagan.--+
Formerly quite reasonable.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2004, 09:12:54 PM »
"Cal" is used commonly in California, such as Cal Berkley College.  All I wonder is why someone would know a nickname for a state and not the real name.  Wait, if NorCal means North Carolina, is South Carolina called SouCal?  And wouldn't the irregular spacing in "NorCal" condradicting the order of consanants of North Carolina suggest that the state is called North Calorina?  And why would people in Texas be interested in North Carolina deep enough that there's a nickname for it anyway?  AM I MISSING OUT ON SOMETHING?!?  ARE PEOPLE DEPRIVING ME OF SOME TRUTH IN THE WORLD?!?

I can''t think of a signature.  Gimme suggestions.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2004, 12:22:31 AM »
Exactly an example of why I'm avoiding the forums.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2004, 12:34:11 AM »
Meowrik, could you be more specific on what your example is, because I'm assuming it's me.

I can''t think of a signature.  Gimme suggestions.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2004, 05:57:07 AM »
I live approx. an hour from Indiana.

73h399/\/\4/\/: 1337''d

« Reply #37 on: July 02, 2004, 10:59:04 AM »
Okay, this has gotten completely off topic. Everybody, listen: this topic was only made so that Meowrik could announce that Vidgmchtr visited him at his house. It doesn't matter if it isn't a "grand TMK moment," but it is something special- two members of the forums met each other in person. Now somehow the topic of Meowrik and Vidgmchtr's meeting suddenly took a dive into how to say "North Carolina" in shorter terms, and where unrelated people live. This topic was made to converse about what Meowrik originally wanted it to be- his meeting with Vidgmchtr. Okay?

Friends? Heh, these are my only friends- grown-up nerds like Gore Vidal; and even he''s kissed more boys than I ever will.

« Reply #38 on: July 02, 2004, 11:05:21 AM »
Plus, it's not very hard to move threads to other areas of the forum, I've done it all the time when I was an administrator of another forum.

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #39 on: July 02, 2004, 12:09:55 PM »
Yeah, "other forums" that actually work properly...

« Reply #40 on: July 02, 2004, 01:52:22 PM »
....So, you say it's impossible to move topics in this forum?

« Reply #41 on: July 02, 2004, 03:40:48 PM »
Oh no, Markio's on to me!

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #42 on: July 02, 2004, 08:33:10 PM »
Vidgmchtr: This forum is perfectly able to move threads. Thank you.

The universe is permeated with the odor of turpentine.
That was a joke.

« Reply #43 on: July 02, 2004, 09:13:43 PM »
NE89, no one cares about Meowrik meeting Vidgmchtr. That's why no one's talking about it. Meowrik meeting Vidgmchtr is as important as licking your GBA. A TMK Grand Event would be all of the Fungi Forums members meeting each other.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Edited by - nintendofreak on 7/2/2004 8:15:44 PM

Deezer was here.

« Reply #44 on: July 02, 2004, 09:43:52 PM »
Nintendofreak: Just because people don't care doesn't mean people should go off topic on how to abbreviate North Carolina.

Print